-- 16 -- You're Such a Polite Asshole --

I woke up the next morning to the soft sound of a light sleet falling against the window of my room. It was chilly, so I scooted in even closer to Liam and pulled the blanket up to my chin.

"Good morning," I yawned.

"Good morning," he replied, kissing me on the cheek, "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "I always do with you."

"You were snoring, I assumed you were sleeping pretty well," he grinned, sitting up against the wall.

"I was not," I laughed, sitting up next to him.

"You were," he grinned, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Your lips are so close to mine right now," I said softly.

"I noticed," he smiled.

"You haven't kissed me since Tuesday night," I said.

"Oh I know," he grinned, "I thought we were toning it down in front of your family."

"Well we aren't with my family now," I said.

"I noticed," he said right before his lips were finally all over mine again.

I thought maybe after the newness wore off after the first few times he kissed me that it wouldn't feel the same. But boy was I wrong, every time he kissed me I felt the same crazy heat, the spark anytime his lips touched mine. I had gotten way too used to being able to pull him in and kiss him whenever I wanted in the last few weeks.

"Damn I missed this," I breathed.

"It's only been two days," he laughed softly.

"Two days too many," I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Damn right," he grinned, his right hand tangled in my hair already as his left arm snaked around my waist.

"We need to stop," I breathed as his hand traveled from my waist and up my shirt, "The girls are downstairs and I really don't want to get caught," I laughed.

"They're probably asleep," he said into my ear, "And I know I can be quiet, it's you that can't keep it down."

"Oh really?" I laughed as his voice in my ear made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end and tingles run down my spine.

"Really," he smirked, "I say we find out."
"Sounds good," I grinned as he pulled me onto his lap.

@@@
"I'm going to hell," I remarked as I laid there and stared at the ceiling, "I'm going to hell and there's nothing I can do about it."

"You're not going to hell," Liam laughed.

"I'm lying here naked with you in my room with my sisters downstairs, I'm going to hell," I laughed.

"Then I'm going too," he laughed, "Because I've twice as many stupid things as you have."

"That's probably true," I grinned, "But we should probably get dressed because Janie and Josie will be up any minute now and I do not want to have to explain what just went on," I laughed.

"Yeah I don't think your mom would be too happy with me after that," he laughed.

"I don't think so," I remarked, rolling my eyes as I sat up in bed and leaned over to grab my clothes off the floor.

"You any good at cooking?" he asked as I threw my hair on top of my head and he threw his shirt back on.

"Occasionally," I replied.