Chapter 6: What did you just say to me?!

( 5 days later)

Trent and I have been making out for a good 25 minutes and some how not feeling the cool autumn breeze brush against my skin,my back starts hurting from laying on the hood of Trent's purple 1959 Chevrolet Impala Lowrider and with Trent being on top of me this whole time,but for some odd reason my mind is telling me to kill Trent right here right now and steal his car and act like nothing ever happened but my body is telling me other wise. I broke our kiss with both of us breathing heavy.

"Aren't we supposed to be working on our project.It's due soon plus your hurting my back." I say in between my breath. Trent gets off me and help me up."Sorry I guess I got carried away there, and your shirt is ,well, it's gone." Tent look at me  "om ok I don't remember taking that off,can you find it for me?" I say with a laughing smile. " Ya I'll find it for you." As Trent looks around for my shirt I get off the car and grab both of our backpacks that we left  in back seatand setting them in front of the car.

(----------)

Me and Trent are half way through with the project when he asks a question I never wanted to here come out of his mouth or any ones mouth,and it's something I don't want to give him an answer to. "So where are you from?"

WHAT a cliff hanger?!?!?!?!? what will Brooklyn respond find out in the next chapter

rock on,

Abigail Roberts