two.

isabelle

As we landed back in England, the flight attendant marched up and down the aisles aiding people in getting off.

Harry's head was placed on my shoulder, sleeping away. I smiled as the little snores escaped his mouth. Staring down at him, I shook him lightly. Harry, we just landed," I said lowly.

He stirred awake, his eyes slowly opening. "Hm?"

I laughed, placing my hand on his cheek. "I said we landed."

Harry rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Oh come on, sleepy head." I playfully whacked his hair, the mop of chestnut curls jumping. He sleepily smiled, rubbing his face with his hands. I stood from my seat opening the compartment above us and reaching for our bags.

As my fingertips brushed against the handles of our bags, Harry lightly pulled my arm down flipping us over. I was now inside as for Harry was in the aisle. "I'll get that," he smiled.

Swiftly, the brown bag and white bag came to his sides. I grabbed my bag from his hands, smiling. "Thank you," I said, kissing his cheeks.

I checked twice to see if we had left anything, making sure nothing was pushed into the crevices of our seats. "Let's go," I said. We walked towards the exit, the cool air of England hitting me. The familiar aroma filled my lungs, the sweet home of mine back under my feet.

I scanned the area, seeing many people coming out of the plane. "Don't get lost, now." Harry chuckled.

I laughed, wrapping my arm around his wrist.

"Maybe you'll have to buy me on of those bags with a leash," I joked.

Harrys smile turned into a smirk, a hint of lust in his eyes. "Perhaps we could even use it for something else," he looked at me.

Blood rushed to my cheeks reflecting a crimson red as I shyly laughed. "It's amazing how the tables have turned over the years," I breathed out.

"Oh yeah," he laughed, "You use to be the dominant one," he puffed out his cheeks, "Not so sure anymore."

I playfully rolled my eyes, swatting his chest.

"Please, I'll take you out any minute Harry."

He looked over at me, winking. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer. He lowered his lips close to my ear and whispered, "We'll leave that for later."

I stared at him, a smile spreading on my lips.

Nearing the entrance to the terminal, the hot air blew in my face. It was obviously much warmer inside as oppose to outside.

Harry and I kept pushing each other, bumping our waists and teasing. I sent a forceful push, sending him across the division, causing him to laugh. He hit the wall with a grunt, earning glares from the passengers walking by.

I laughed as I walked to the wall opposite of his waiting for him to regain his balance. He shook his head, picking up his bag from the floor. We cut in between a couple, my hand being enveloped in his.

We continued to walk in a wonderful silence, smiling to ourselves from a couple seconds ago. Harry then pushed me with his hip, sending me forward nearly falling face first before he quickly grabbed me by the waist. "Harry!" I shrieked. He smiled, laughing evilly.

"I didn't mean to do it hard." He shook his head. The couple behind us snickered, obviously thinking of sex. We walked out of the hallway, appearing in the pick-up area. People ran up to whoever had just arrived, family to family, friend to friend, and love to love.