final authors note.

I didn't want to pick up my phone and begin typing this.

I didn't want a single thought in my mind reminding me that Forever has finally exceeded it's chapters and coming to an end.

You guys have brought so much joy in my life, you guys made me happy in so many ways.

When I was down, wanting the ground to split in half and trapping me in this dark world - death - you guys seemed to bring me up.

There's no words in this entire galaxy that can explain my love for you guys.

You have made me reach and achieved things I never thought I could.

I had a definite chance on getting on the charts and maybe even making it to Fanfiction #1!

Hah, just kidding, but anything can happen, correct?

I have reached Fanfiction 643 or something in the 600's ;)

I never thought I could, but you guys made it come true.

I would like to thank my dearest friend, Liz, for giving me this opportunity to write the sequel to the first book, Sex Partners.

And this brings me to announcements!

Drumroll please ...

LIZ AND I ARE GOING TO WRITE THE LAST AND FINAL BOOK TO CLOSE OFF THE SEX PARTNERS SERIES!

Yes, it's true. Currently she's writing, "Before I Fell," which is the prequel to Sex Partners and this very book, Forever.

We have not planned when we'll be writing the final book, but sometime around when Before I Fell ends.

Also, IM GOING TO BE REWRITING MANY CHAPTERS.

I dread some chapters, so full and pure shit hah.

I can definitely write better.

I'll be fixing this whole book from chapter 1 and up. So please - do not delete this story as it's going to be remodeled from head to toe. Many things will be changing, and it'll be more clear from age, to story plot, etc.

You guys have given me such thrill, I can't explain it. I love you all, stay strong.

When life doesn't go the way you want it, don't forget that your life doesn't suck.

Remember that you have shelter, family, food, and all the luxury that homeless people don't.

That people with cancer don't.

Rest in paradise to my beloved friend Macey, who took her life sometime around Christmas Eve I believe.

I've just been informed of this, and I'm heart broken.

Please guys, don't think of suicide, please don't.

I wish I can grab superglue and glue your pieces back together, but I can't.

Not everyone can be saved from people, because sometimes you need to be saved from yourself.

And that's up to you; whether you wanna live in such a dark, negative world, or in a positive, bright world.

Don't forget me! I'm here if you ever need someone, I'll hear you out and understand you.

I love you all beauties! Once again, thank you Liz, you have given me so many opportunities many authors wouldn't have given.

Please check out my other book, "Shattered," and I'm actually going to really write this. I won't delete it out of nowhere.

I doubt anyone will read it, because all of you guys came just for Forever and not any other of my writing pieces. But I guess it's fine, right?

I love you all and you can find me on all sorts of social media! I follow back, just ask!

Twitter • @hxrryysthrusts

Instagram • @sincerely_dreax

Kik • @sincerely_dreax

See you hopefully in Shattered and in the chapters I'll be updating! :)

Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें