eleven.

warning: this book is going in a deep, big change. all chapters will be changing so I advise you not to read chapter two.

don't continue to read, you won't understand the new plot

*Nope, Forever isn't even on the charts xD It was nice while it lasted :) Anywhore, I'm having a Secondhand Serenade session right now xD*

Isabelle's POV

"And then you're walking down with your beautiful self and a beautiful dress towards me." He said, his green irises glistening in the dim light.

"And then you in waiting for me at the alter, looking your sexy self." I chuckled, dropping my right eye into a wink.

"You're something," He chuckled, kissing my temple.

"We are we going on our honey moon?" I asked, turning on my stomach to face him. He had a wide grin, from ear to ear.

That's for me to know, and you to find out." He smiled.

"Can we get a picket fence house, and have a pool in our backyard, and every summer shove our kids in the pool?" I asked, laughing.

"Do you want to kill our kids or something?" He chuckled.

"I'm joking. But seriously, we should just push em' in the pool!" I giggled.

I felt his chest vibrate, and then it settled. We stayed in a nice silence, just staring at our ceiling. Just laying here with him, makes me happy. Even if it's silent. His prescence makes me happy.

"W-when do you think we'll -- nevermind .." He said, his voice fading away. I knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"Soon Harry. Soon." I smiled. Just thinking about having kids is nerve racking, but I really want them at the same time; and I think our life together has just begun.

"We'll be a happy family .. Right?"

"Of course Harry .. But not everything will be perfect." I looked up at him, to see him looking down at me.

"If we ever have kids, and we get a boy, what would you like him to have?" He asked, still giviing me a wacky smile.

"Blue eyes as he's a baby, just like you had, and then green or something as he grows, you're hair, and height," I laughed, "What would you like him to have?"

"Your lips," he said, bending down, giving me a peck on the lips, "And your nose," he brought his finger, and touched my nose. I scrunched my nose, giggling.

"And if it's a girl, I want her to have your hair and a mixture of our eyes; so a hazel-green color, and your curls so I can play with them."

"I'd like her to have those features as well," he grinned.

We stayed silent again, taking in this moment. It had started raining outside, but more like drizzling, so I decided to do something I thought I'd never do.

"Harry, let's go outside!" I beamed, sitting up with a wide smile on my face.

"Are you crazy? We're going to get soaked!"

"C'mon!" I said, tugging his arm and yanking him towards the door. "Don't put on your shoes."

"Isabelle, are you crazy? We're going to get the lobby wet."

"Whatever! Please Harry?" I pouted my lips.

"You're so cute, c'mon." He said, grabbing a towel. I jumped in excitement, and yanked the door open, rushing towards the elevator. I pressed the button, and the elevator doors opened. Harry was starting to come towards my way.

"Hurry!" I squealed. He jogged, and came in.

"Isabelle, why do you even want to go out in the rain?" He chuckled.

"You'll see." I smiled. The elevator door opened, and I rushed out, quickly waving towards the front desk, with Harry trailing behind me.

"Slow down." he laughed.

"Hurry up then slow poke," I said, stopping to poke his stomach, "Ignore the paparrazi."

"Never thought you'd say that," He chuckled.

"Shut it, and enjoy the rain." I opened the doors, and ran out, ignore all the flashes. In front of the aparment complex is this big 'yard' that's full of grass of course.

"Come on Harry!" I shouted.

He dropped the towels, and ran towards me. "Care to dance?" He said in a posh accent.

"I would love to," I copied him. He grabbed my hand, and kissed it, then engulfing it with his hand. He placed his other hand on my hip, as I placed mine on his shoulder.

I looked up, and saw him looking deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile at this perfect moment. The flashes were going crazy, as well as screams.

We swayed back in forth in a circle, staring into each others eyes. It was like we were in our own world, just us to. No paparrazi's, no fans, no fear. Just us two, dancing together, starring deep into eachothers eyes. If I could pause and reply this moment, I would.

"Isabelle .. " Harry spoke.

"Harry .. "

His eyes flicked from my lips, to my eyes. Excitement was building up, as I knew what was coming next. We stopped swaying back and forth, and just stood there, looking at eachother. He dropped my hands, and cupped my chin, while entertwining our free hands together.

"I love you," he said, then lowering his head, and placing his plump lips on mine.

It felt magical. Sparks flew everywhere, as we kissed eachother, so sweet and smoothly. The squeals and flashing become more actice, as we just stood there.

The rain was becoming lighter, and the sun was peaking out of the clouds.

"I love you too." I smiled, as our foreheads touched. "Next time, don't be hesistant to not listen to me," I giggled, grabbing his hand and picking up the towels. I gave the brown one to him, and wrapped the white one around me.

I began walking, waiting for Harry to come, but he didn't. Instead, he charged at me, picking me up bridal style, laughing.

"You're too much!" I giggled.

"But you love me, right?" He said, walking towards the doors.

"Of course."

--

It's short, I know, but I didn't want to leave you guys with something that was extremely short. I'll try to make a longer chapter tomorrow. c: And omg I'm almost done with the first essay lol xD

Love you guys, take care!

~ A. x