epilogue.

warning: this book is going in a deep, big change. all chapters will be changing so I advise you not to read chapter two.
don't go on please, you will not understand the new plot. restart from chapter one, or begin reading again once the book is fully done
rip to a lovely girl I met on wattpad. sometimes you can't fix everyone ..
forever in my heart, macey.
(Camryn aka SingForTheHeart helped me pick out Janes name)
Harry.
11 months later, and who knew we'd be holding someone so small, so delicate.
Someone who will grow up to be amazing as her mum, so beautiful.
"Jane Rosalie Styles," I whispered. This isn't real. It can't - it's too perfect.
She was a month and a half old.
We finally moved into Isabelle's dream house.
She didn't want anything big - something kind of big, yet small.
We were still able to get what she wanted though.
A house with a front yard, and backyard, with a porch in the front and back.
We had the shutters like she wanted.
It was her dream house, and I was more than glad to provide it for her.
One Direction has sadly come to an end. We were all upset, but we actually did come to that point where almost all of us are married.
Zayn and Perrie, Mandy and Niall, Isabelle and I, Louis and Eleanor.
Liam and Sophia are still dating - to me it seems as if they're still not ready to take a bigger step.
"Harry?" Isabelle's voice cracked.
"Yeah? Do you need anything? Are you alright?" I panicked.
She giggled, causing me to ease a bit.
"Yes, don't worry. I just wanted to know if Mandy's coming over today?"
"Oh, yeah. Niall called earlier."
She nodded, and set Jane safely down between us.
"I haven't seen Daniella in so long," she lightly smiled. "Are you sure you're fine with Mandy and Niall? We can always pick two you know?" Concerned filled her.
"Daniella is a monster," I chuckled. She had turned four, and has completely gone even more cuter.
I remember her running around in our apartment when she was just two.
"Tell me about it," she scoffed, "Okay, soo .. ?"
She furrowed her eyebrows and continued staring at me waiting for a reply.
"Louis and Eleanor?" After all, they were really good friends of ours as well.
"Oh my god!" her eyes widened.
"What? Isabelle?" I jumped to my feet.
"Harry!" She laughed, "Relax, I'm fine!"
"I'm sorry!" I raised my hands defending myself, "For your information I've never been with a lady who has just given birth."
"Well thank you for caring but I'm fine," she smiled.
"Anyway," she picked up Jane again, rocking her back and forth slowly.
"I can't believe I forgot about Lou and El. Wait," she groaned. "Gemma."
I laughed, "Gemma's her aunt Isabelle."
"Right." She flushed.
She yawned for the thousandth time today.
"Isabelle, you need sleep. I'll take care of Jane. If she needs something I'll wake you."
She hesitated, before lightly passing me our sleeping princess, and getting comfortable in bed.
"I love you Harry," She said.
"I love you even more Isabelle."
I laid against the headboard, staring at Jane Rosalie Styles.
She was oddly quiet for a newborn, maybe we were blessed even more.
I just couldn't fathom the fact that I was wearing a ring along with Isabelle, we both now had the last name Styles, and we even had a new addition to our new, small family.
••
Isabelle.
I woke up to wails, the screams, the cries.
Jane.
I jumped up in bed, to find neither Harry or her in bed.
Panic coursed through my body. Where's both my baby's?
I ran from room to room, to downstairs and from corner to corner.
"Harry?" I shouted, "This isn't funny Harry!"
No sound. Just the cries of a once calm, peaceful baby.
"Isabelle?" I heard Harry shout.
I snapped out of my dream, panting.
"Isabelle are you alright?" he looked extremely worried.
I sat up quickly, looking for Jane.
There she was in her crib, sleeping peacefully.
I quickly jumped out of bed, gently grabbing ahold of her.
"Jane," I breathed, bringing the sound asleep baby to my chest.
"Isabelle," Harry repeated, "Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm sorry." I sat back down on the bed.
He swiped his thumb across my cheeks and under my eyes, wiping the tears away.
"What did you dream of?"
I breathed out, replaying the dream.
"I don't even know.. I just heard Jane crying hysterically, and then you or her weren't any in the rooms," I looked down at her, admiring every detail she had.
"Why do you keep having these dreams?" Harry mumbled as he stared at Jane as well.
"I don't know," I teared up a bit.
It's happening frequently, but what if it's trying to tell me something?
••
"Hurry up Harry!" I called from downstairs.
"Boys," Mandy rolled her eyes, laughing.
"Specifically one named Harold Edward Styles," I laughed along.
We were going out to eat tonight since we haven't exactly had a 'hazzabelle' moment.
"Alright, so Janes milk is already prepared, everything is organized and labeled in the nursery, if you need more diapers they're in the closet by the laundry."
"I know Isabelle, you told me like a million of times." She chuckled.
I flushed knowing it was true.
"Do I look fine?" I posed for her.
"Isabelle get out of here!" She shouted.
"You look good, maybe I should be talking you out tonight," she playfully winked.
"I think not." Harry appeared behind her.
My eyes widened as I flushed.
This human was mine. Not any other ladies or men, but mine.
He was my love.
I stared at him, his eyes so bright and filled with joy.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Niall teased as he walked in.
"Oh shut it." I rolled my eyes.
"Alright," Mandy clapped her hands, "Lets get going, chop, chop!" She said as she pushed us out of the house.
"Remember guys!" Niall yelled, "Use protection!" He laughed.
I turned around quickly to say something but he was way quicker at slamming the door.
"So m'lady, where are we off to?"
I laughed at his silly attempt of being 'posh.'
"I don't know. I thought you always had something planned but I guess not." I teased, rising my eyebrows.
He pulled me by my waist, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.
"I always have something planned," he mumbled, sending a shiver down my back.
••
"That guy is totally checking you out." Harry grumbled, sending death glares to him.
"No he's not," I pulled my dress further down.
"I'm gonna go tell him to stop," He got up, but not before I did as well.
"Harry, stop. We came here to enjoy ourselves and not watch you turn into some badass. Don't ruin this for me. For us." I held him by his hands.
"I'm yours, and only yours."
He looked back at me.
"Sorry." He flushed as he pulled his hand away from mine, scratching his the back of his neck nervously.
I nodded, dragging him to the dance floor which held people slow dancing.
Yeah, we did want a nice, fancy dinner, but this place did have a bar so why not take advantage of it?
We came home that night fully sober, sharing laughs and kisses.
When we entered the living room, there they were:
Niall sleeping with Daniella.
Mandy slowly rocking Jane.
She got up, and looked at us with a smirk.
"I smell sex." She winked.
My eyes widened.
"Mandy!" I got closer, whispering into her ear, "I'm not even capable of it yet so shut up before you embarrass me."
Her mouth formed an 'o' shape.
I cradled Jane in my arms, kissing her cheek.
"Hey there Janey." Harry came from behind me, wrapping his arms around both Jane and I.
"Thank you Mandy." I smiled.
"No problem, anything for you two, especially for Jane. Daniella had a blast," she chuckled.
"I see that, and, she's even tired." Harry smiled.
"You guys can stay in the guest room, your clothes are still here, night!"
I rushed into our bedroom, quickly cradling Jane in my arms.
"Sh.. It's okay Jane, mummy's got you."
Harry came in, taking her from my arms.
"You go get cleaned up, I'll take care of her."
I nodded, walking into our bathroom.
Harry was always able to quiet Jane.
For me, it took ages to get her in a quiet state. That's because obviously Harry has the voice, and I don't.
I heard him faintly singing to her, causing me to smile.
He was the one I wanted, the one I've been seeking for, for all this time.
I chose right this time Isabelle, I chose right.