Prologue

Jewel and KD in Media

"You leaving soon huh?" KD asked Jewel as they sat in his father car talking. They was still at the hospital.

"Yeah I am. I have to get ready to go to school in the fall." Jewel said back.

"What school you going to again?" KD asked her.

"Howard University." Jewel answered back, wanting to know where this conversation was going.

"Hmm, true. So I guess this will the last time I see you huh?" KD asked

"Yeah I guess." Jewel said.

What she wanted to know was, what was taking KD so long to tell her how he feel. She know he was feeling her like how she was feeling him.

"So you knew Dasha was thinking about giving my baby up for adoption?" KD asked her.

He was avoiding what he really wanted to ask and say to her. She shouldn't even want to be with a fucked up person like him anyway. With a bright future like hers, she shouldn't even want to be with someone like him. He especially with his past. He haven't even finish school. If he tell her, his past, how would she feel about him?

"Yeah she told Amber and I this morning." Jewel said back.

KD nodded.

"What's the real reason you brought me out here?" Jewel asked him.

"Just to talk to you. You know get to know you a little better." KD licked his lips.

"That's it?" Jewel asked him. She was shocked about that.

KD nodded his head again.

Wow, Jewel thought. If that's the game he wanted to play. Okay she could play it too. She know already he not the type of person to open up or talk about his feelings, but still. He should at least say how he feel. It shouldn't be that hard right?

"Look at me." KD said to her.

Jewel looked at him and KD move over to kissed her. Jewel eyes widen the first touch of his lips on hers. Her heart started beating fast, and she started sweating. She never sweat! KD grab her face gently and deepened the kiss. Their tongue fought around until KD's won. KD pulled back away from her. The both of them trying to catch their breath.

Jewel couldn't look at him right now. She had to calm down. She cant want him that way. She's a virgin for god sake! She started fanning herself.

"You okay over there?" KD asked her smirking.

Jewel just nodded.

"Can the windows go down? Its hot." Jewel looked over at him again, mainly his lips.

KD started laughing.

He started the car and turn on the air.

"My dad going to kick our ass, if we use up his gas, on this air." KD said.

"You and your dad can be twins. You guys look just alike." Jewel said.

"Nah I look nothing like that nigga. I look better." KD laughed.

Jewel just shook her head.

"You hungry or anything? You going back to Angel house?" KD asked her.

"No I don't want to be there by myself." Jewel said.

KD look at her with an arched eyebrow.

"Where you going then?" He asked her.

"Your hotel room." She said.

KD eyes widen.

"Word?" He asked.

"Yeah I don't want to be alone." Jewel looked over at him.

"Okay let me call me call my dad and tell him to come take me to my hotel room and we can go chill." KD said.

Jewel just nodded her head. Why was it so hard to talk to him? They both act shy around each other, sometimes. She wasn't even a shy person. She was quiet but not shy.

KD call his dad.

Kenny: What nigga?

KD: Come take me to my hotel.

Kenny: Just take the car, don't wreck that shit, I have no money for it.

KD: Okay.

Kenny: And son I'm proud of you.

KD was smiling hard as hell. His heart was busting with joy. To hear his dad say that, make him felt great. Considering he was the male bad apple of the family.

KD: Thanks dad.

KD hang up the phone and started the car.

"And don't think I am going to try to get in your pants while we at the hotel." KD said to Jewel.

"I wasn't thinking that." Jewel looked over at him.

"Good."

****************

Okay I'm serious this time, This is the last book of the G.H.E.T.T.O series. Follow KD on his journey to finding love and getting love from the person he want.

What you think so far? Should I continue?

Thoughts?

Jewel is played by jeweldesiree

I will start this book after I finish Love&& War. Just wanted to get this out.

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014