:1:

KD

6 months later

Waiting on my parents to bring my son back home. They went to Uncle C house. Can't believe I'm a father man. It didn't hit me until I actually hold him. He looked at me. My heart melted right there.

As for Dasha she signed all her rights over to me for real. We stand in front of a judge and all. The judge been real as fuck. She told Dasha if she even think about trying to contact me about my son she will put her in jail. She actually really did leave the country. That was a shocker to my mom because she had came to like Dasha again.

As for me and Jewel oh boy. When she left, I think the girl took a part of my heart with her. We still talk. She has started college, I don't remember when she go on her winter break but I know I am going to see her. Hell Cory and I thinking about moving closer to her school. She don't want to come down here, hell I'll move. I could even rent a house or condo for awhile right?

As for Cory and Amber. Their marriage is good. Cj look just like Cory. Sam tried talking to Amber, Amber told her to kiss her ass and stay the fuck away from her. I don't blame her though. Sam can be on some fake shit sometimes. Even her and Cory not close no more. Keenan don't talk to her either. He in his last year of college. Then he thinking about moving to Georgia. He say he don't want to come back to South Carolina.

I currently work with Cory and Uncle C at the plant. Hell I left the drug game alone. I have enough money to last me a while. Along with having a job. Hell yeah I gets the paper. My son and I eating real good. Well he eating baby food, y'all know what I mean.

Hell I still wish I had a black card like Cory. My parents tripping fr.

Right now, I'm waiting on Jewel to get out of class. I still haven't told her how I feel about her. That's bad as fuck. But oh well, in due time I guess. I just hope it don't be to late.

I heard the front door open and my parents, the twins, and my dad carrying Ky'Lek car seat walked in.

I walked over and got my baby boy.

"Hey Lil Man, you miss me?" I asked him as I got him out his car seat.

"When you moving out again?" My dad asked me.

Here he go again with that bullshit.

"This weekend." I said.

"I wish the weekend hurry up and come." He mumbled.

"Don't pay your dad no attention. The older he get the more cranky and grumpy he gets." My mom said.

I laughed.

My cell phone ring. My Jewel💎❤️😘 I answered it.

Me: wassup *i finished taking Ky'Lek out his carseat*

Jewel: hey just getting out of class, on my way to my dorm.

Me: why you just didn't call me when you got to your dorm?

Jewel: wanted to talk to you now. If it's a problem let me know.

Me: don't start with your attitude. Matter of fact you had one all week.
Wassup with that?

Jewel: sorry sorry, just have a test coming up at the end of this week. And it have me stressed out.