:2:

Ky'Lek in Media

KD

I woke with the phone against my ear. I look at it, and saw that Jewel been still on it.

Me: J?

No reply. I can't be but so loud my son sleep.

Me: J!

Jewel: hmmm, huh *still sounding sleepy* KD you still on the phone?

Me: uh yeah I think we fell asleep.

Jewel: *looks at the time* I have to get ready for class.

Me: *look at phone clock* go get ready and text me after class. I got things to do today.

Jewel: okay. Have a good day

Me: you too ma.

I hang up and went back to sleep for a good two more hours. When I woke up, Ky'Lek wasn't beside me.

I jumped out the bed and rushed out my room. I walked downstairs and there he was getting fed by my mom.

"Boy you can't hear this baby or something?" She glared at me.

"What you mean? Yeah I can hear him." I saw rubbing my eyes.

"Obviously your ass can't. This baby been crying up a storm and your ass was just calling the cows with your snoring." She glared at me again.

I swear I didnt heard him.

"Glad I got them baby monitors. Poor baby would have been screaming his lungs out." My mom shook her head.

This was the first time ever happen, mainly because I can hear my son when he cries or even rolling over. Damn I must have been tired as hell.

"And don't beat your self up about it. You going to mess up , you not going to be prefect at parenting right away. Especially when you doing it by yourself with little help and have a job." My mom said.

"I try not too. It's hard sometimes." I went to sit by her on the chair as she continue to feed my son.

"I know it is. But you handling it, I see a change in you since you found out   about him. I'm proud of you KD." My mom looked at me.

Damn both if my parents told me that. I guess they really are proud of me.

"Thanks mom." I said didn't know what else to say.

"Don't thank me, just continue doing what you doing." She started burping Ky' Lek when the front door open and my dad walked in.

"I am so damn tired man. They work me half to death." He said and walked over to my mom and give her a kiss.

"Your food in the microwave." My mom said to my dad, who was walking upstairs.

"Alright." He yelled back down.

"What's this I hear you going to Washington, D.C." My mom look at me.

Wonder who told her that.

"Yeah, jewel down there going to school." I said.

You ever felt like you can tell your mom anything, without her judging you? That's how I feel about my mom. She never judge, she just tell you how she feels about it and keep it moving