Friends?

Katelyn's POV

When the girls entered my room, they were surprisingly amazed. "Wow! I never seen this design before!" said Jeanna. I got confused by what she said and decided to ask..."I thought everybody in this apartment has the same room design." I made a confused yet slightly curious face since I didn't know. "All of the rooms are different, so it's like opening up a gift, you never know what you're going to get." said Kristina. She talked for the first time since I met them, to be honest, I got a little startled by her cold yet cheerful? voice.

"The school wanted to make things look more stylish in this apartment so they asked construction workers to make all the rooms different. All the rooms are the same shape and size, but all the interior decorating was all made by different people." I was amazed by how much effort was put into this building. The apartment I picked has over 500 ROOMS!!! I was speechless in my head, after I got out of my deep thoughts, I replied..."Really? I never thought this apartment would spend so much money on making each room so unique." I got curious on their room so I asked, " What does your room look like?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded their heads at the same time like they were talking to one another using telekinesis. I was kind of weirded out by laughed it off in my head, they did kind of looked a little silly doing it. "Well, Jeanna and I have pink and blue poka dot walls with a white background to make it stand out. We have a cool spruce flooring, ceiling lights above the beds and big spaces with a big fan instead of lamps. And we have a bathroom." I looked around the room and realized I didn't have one. " HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MY BUSINESS?!?"

I started to act a little angry, but my new companions said "Don't worry, they found this problem a century ago and made private bathrooms with all the guests that live here. It's all on the ground floors and there are air refreshers in there so if you decide to do a number two, it won't stink." I giggle a little when they used a fancy word for poop. " Couldn't you have just said poop instead?" Jeanna replied to me in a funny tone, "We don't like saying that word, it is too inappropriate around this magnificent place."

Kristina and I were laughing hard on the ground while Jeanna kept up the funny act. Our stomachs hurt so bad after laughing so much from Jeanna's act. Could these be my new friends that I've been searching for in Los Angeles? To be honest, I wanted to have friends who have lived here their whole life so I can try the most delicious food. Yet the thought of having friends again made me feel sad.

Before I came to Los Angeles, I left my only bestie back at my hometown. His name was Tae. He was pretty handsome and he was always able to make me laugh with his weird and crazy personality. We were best friends since Nursery up to now and I miss him alot. I used to date him since he wanted to be more than friends with me. I agreed because I had mixed feelings with him and we dated for about 4 months.

I remember he would always call me the cutest nicknames like angel, or princess. Yet, sadly, him and I broke up after a huge incident happened. It broke my heart yet it somehow made me feel relieved. After 2 weeks of not talking to each other, I decided that him and I could still be best friends since I missed talking to him. We made up very quickly and decided to just stick as best friends. We both made a promise that if one of us were to ever date someone else, we wouldn't be jealous, we wouldn't interfere with the relationship, yet we'll be happy for each other.

"Tae, I'll be leaving to Los Angeles to continue my studies 3 days from now. I hope you won't be sad while I'm away, if you are, you'll make me feel sad as well. Smile always, make every day the most happy day, and never miss an opportunity of being positive and energetic. If you do this, I'll keep smiling the way you love so much. I don't know how long I'll be there so just keep on smiling for me." I hung up on the voicemail and packed for my trip.