Bad Memories

~~~~~~~~~~
Just wanted to let you guys know, SORRY THAT I CANNOT UPLOAD AS FAST AS I WANTED TO!!! Lately, I've been reading a lot of other people's books, to get inspiration, motivation, and creativity! I also have to try and keep up with my family situation and problems, but let's not get too into that.

Also...this is the chapter that begins to make things dark...enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

As we finished up cleaning Katelyn's dorm, I was so exhausted and sweaty. I jogged into my dorm, and took out one my shirts from the drawers. I took out a simple black T-shirt, and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed into my shirt, and found Katelyn eating her burger in my balcony.

I giggled by the sight of her eating. She has crumbs on her cheeks and even on her nose! What a messy eater...I sneakily walk up to where she was standing, and slip my arms around her waist. I could tell that she was surprised from my presence by the way her muscles tensed up. I giggle again, she was very easy to scare.

The atmosphere was very silent, so I decided to start up a small conversation. I went to rest my head on her shoulder again, but I saw crumbs on both of her shoulders. How in the world did pieces of food get all the way down to her shoulders!?! She really IS a messy eater...

"How did you ended up getting crumbs onto your shoulders?", I pull away from my back hug, and face her. She was so embarrassed, that her cheeks were crimson red. "I usually tend to make food go flying everywhere somehow whenever I eat...", she timidly laughs.

"Oh don't worry about it, I have seen worse!", I giggled at the fact that Katelyn looked up to me with her face covered in meat, vegetables, and sauces. I couldn't stand her face covered with it, so I ran to the bathroom real quick, and got a small towel. I came back to the balcony, and handed it to her.

"Here.",I show her the small towel, and she gladly accepts it. While she wiped her face, neck, shoulders, hands, and shirt, I look into the distance to see the sun slowly coming down, and the moon slowly coming it's way up from the other side. I was in awe till I heard a cute sneeze.

Katelyn's POV

When I wiped my face with the small hand towel, I accidentally brushed my upper lip with black pepper. My nose started to twitch and become slightly itchy. I tried my best not to sneeze, but  failed and ended up sneezing.

I was already embarrassed by my messy eating habit, and I'm even more embarrassed that I have always made cute sneezes on the worst times...

~Flashback~

Back in my elementary school, I would be made fun of for my sneezes. Therefore, every time I got sick, I would stay at home, till I am 100% sure I wasn't sick anymore. One day, I accidentally sneezed on the meanest girl at that school.

She made my life a living hell. She would push me aside in the hallway even if I was already out of her way, she would call me names outside of school if we happened to meet, and all other things girls would do to bully other girls.

She wasn't like that before...her and I used to be friends, but one day she started avoiding me. I don't know why, and later on she started to become popular when she revealed that she was from a rich and wealthy family...

~end of flashback~

I shiver a little from the thought of HER, but quickly shakes it away...she couldn't POSSIBLY come back here! She went back to her hometown 5 years ago! How would she possibly come to Dillijen High?