Explanations

Sam's POV

Once Katelyn caught a glimpse of Aleta, she started to dash off. Aleta tried to call her name, but it was no use since she was a fast runner.

I jog back to Aleta to see her with watery eyes and her hand covering her mouth to choke back sobs. I place my hands on her shoulders and ask why Katelyn ran off. Yet the only response I got was Aleta murmuring "I'm so sorry..." over and over.

Katelyn's POV

I thought that I was going to have a good time spending Saturday afternoon with Sam, but it all came crashing down once I saw her...

All my memories back from my past came back haunting me in a split second. I couldn't take the pain so I ran...

I ran and ran till my legs felt numb, my heart feeling heavy and my lungs burning. Halfway through my route back to the dorms, it started to rain lightly.

A few minutes later, it was raining like crazy but it helped to drown out my sobs and cries. Once I came to the dorms, I quickly got to my room, and slammed the door. I quickly changed to a plain pink shirt and grey sweatpants.

I scurried into my bed, and snuggled myself into my navy blue blankets while hugging one of my fluffy big pillows. I clung onto my pillow tightly like my life depended on it.

I kept trying to suppress my cries by covering my face in the pillow, but it was no use. I couldn't stop thinking about all the hurtful words people would say to me back then. The memories were all too agonizing.

After about a few minutes, I got a phone call from my brother, Erik. (A/N- I made this name on the spot XD)
I wiped back my tears before answering the phone. "H-hello?", Dammit, I can't stutter like this...he'll think something's wrong...

"Katelyn? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine! How are you?", I made my tone of voice into a happy and quirky tone.
"I'm good! Anyways, I need to ask you something...", his voice sounded sincere.
"I saw her too, do you want to talk about it?"
I froze...shit...

But at the same time, I really needed his company at the moment. He always help me get through things whenever we were in a tough situation. I breathe in before speaking.

"P-please come to my dorm...I d-don't feel comfortable talking about it o-on the phone..."
"Ill be right there, what number again?"
"Dorm 107"

We hung up. I sigh and rest my head into the pillow I was previously hugging on. I felt a pretty drowsy and exhausted after crying for some time. Then, I slowly felt my eyelids closing and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

Erik's POV
(A/N- I'll try and add more POV's other than Katelyn's and Sam's)

Once I hung up, I just remembered that I was going to ask her about the boy with her, but that's not important right now. I got up from my couch, and hastily got my coat and an umbrella.

The dorms were only a 5 minute walk from my apartment building, in case Mom tried to do one of her devious plans again. But since my dear little baby sister was upset, I got to the dorms in 2 minutes.

I rushed around the hallways trying to find her dorm, until it hit me. I have a tracker on her phone! I can just find her that way easily! I got my phone out, and followed the tracker.