sick!

Byutifool sustisama_92 just...ahhhhhhhAh

Sick child for: Smoker

-....no. Who let this man near a kid?

-the mom wouldve had to have desperate times for having to call on smo-yan to take care of the kid.

-he'd probably end up giving them the wrong medicine, getting the kid sicker.

-probably accidentally giving them allergy medicine instead of that cold medicine. Oh no.

-He would end up sick. Its a definite. No and ifs or buts about it.

-he'd lay in bed, the wife taking care of him and the kid, he'd be sooooo pitiful looking. He'd whine about having paperwork to do and not doing it anyway.

-medicine would be a hassle, you'd have to force him too by necessary means.

Shanks

-nope. Another no no. The hell is wrong with you?

-he'd be decent. Decent.

-he'd give them the correct medicine, but he wouldn't give them it schedule-ly

-he would have given it to them at 8 o clock and fifteen minutes later he'd come in again.

-he'd tell them stories about his adventures fighting marines and being the big bad yonko that he is.

-when he gets sick from the kid he'll just laugh it off (rather cough it off) and lay in bed all day.

-he'd probably sneak out of bed every so often to sneak booze though

-he'd take the medicine thankfully, but would wash it down with his sake

Kuzan

-okay I see

-laid back ice man is gonna be a-okay with this right? Right. Right. Wrong.

-he wouldn't know how to handle this shit! If the kid started crying he'd be hella confused.

-he's used to quiet. Quiet is what he needs to nap. So you know what. Naps with the kid. Win/win GG KUZAN GG

-he'd wake up. The ice man couldn't get a cold. He is the cold!

-bullshit.

-this tall ass man would be more than happy and compliant to lay in bed.

-but good luck with medicine.