Crocodile

The sky outside still dark from the night before, stars slowly fading out as the sun slowly rose.

You sat up in the large bed and stretched, reaching over to the bedside table.

You grabbed your phone from the cold surface and pulled it to your chest as you flicked through your pass code.

You saw a message from Crocodile and smiled, clicking to it and chuckling softly.

CrocHoney

-babe, I need motivation not to kill anyone today..

You laid back against the pillows and thought, a small grin stretching across your lips.

You can't fuck me if you're in prison,
Crocodile baby-

You slid out of bed, shivering slightly as you made a grab for his large robe hanging beside the door.

As you draped it on your figure, a small buzz filled the room as you slipped your slippers on your feet.

-good morning love, giving good advice as you do...

You asked for it and I gave it to you 💗-

-Yes you did Baby girl. Have a good day alright, don't cause any trouble while I'm gone.

I'll try not to daddy~-

You snuggles into the oversized robe, cuddling his pillow to your chest as your heart beat quickened and cheeks warmed.

-mm good, I'll only be gone until noon. Until then I want you to...occupy yourself for me..