But Im babysitting?

After I fed and bathed Lily I took her into the living room and turned on CoCo.

I've never seen the movie ,but she kept persisting by saying Coco nonstop.

I go into the kitchen forgetting how hungry I was.

I open the fridge only to see everything ,but meat.

"Are they vegetarians?" I ask my self quietly.

"Yes." A voice behind me says.

I roll my eyes not needing to turn around to know who it was, but I do so anyways.

" Must you be downstairs while I'm here? Don't you have a party to attend?" I say with an annoyed look.

He is leaning on the counter facing me with a black shirt on and black jeans. Why did he have to look so good while wearing all black?

" It's my house too, but I wanted to apologize."

I creased my eyebrows thinking the school's badass wanted to apologize. This had to be a trick, but I played along.

I cross my arms and smirk,"Fooor?"

"For not giving you a ride home and invading your space earlier. I do things without thinking, but understand that's why I'm seen as iconic as I am. I think about my reputation before anything else."

That honestly was a pretty good apologize, but unlike him, I thought before I spoke and I was thinking I was pretty hungry SO I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes," I'll only forgive you if you order and pay for a small 3 meat pizza for me." I say with a huge grin on my face.

He smiles and looks down," Fine." He then goes back upstairs and I go back into the living room with Lily.

She had passed out onto her side. It was cute how little kids can get tired so easily. This was kind of strange how fast she fell asleep though.

I smiled as I picked her up and tucked her into her bed.

When I come back out I see Jake in the living room with my pizza, but he was eating it.

I open my mouth dramatically and scoff," I thought you were a vegetarian?!" I say sorta quietly.

"My family is and thinks I am."
He emphasizes 'thinks.'

I tsk and sit somewhat close to him. I grab a piece and change the channel to MTV.

It's literally the only thing I watch no matter what's on.

"Hey, you never told me your name." He says already starting the second piece.

If I remember correctly this pizza was a small and it was ment all for me.

" Emily." I say stuffing my face.

"Well Emily, would you attend the party with me?" He says with a smirk.

I gave him an 'are you crazy' look.

"I'm babysitting idiot."I say with attitude.

" Yea, but she's asleep and my parents will probably be too drunk to go anywhere when they're done with what they're doing." He winks when he says the last part.

I raise my upper lip in disgust and hit his shoulder.

"Ew! Don't ruin my beautiful image of them."I say frowning.

"Come on. Pleaaase. I'm in a band and we're performing. I'm the singer everybody falls for." He says smirking.

I roll my eyes for the probably hundredth time today, " Only fools would fall for you." I say getting under his skin.

"Besides, I'm not leaving a 3 year old by herself. End of discussion." I said quickly taking the last slice before he did.

"I thought you might say that." Just as he said that, there's a small knock at the door.

Jake answers it and enters a small frail lady. "Grandma!" He quietly yells and hugs the lady.

This guy. "I guess I have no excuses now." I say getting up.

"It's okay honey," his grandma starts," this isn't the first time."

His face brightens and he gets a huge smile. I stop him before he jumps up and down," BUT only if you give me a ride to and from school till my car is fixed."
It seems like he always gets what he wants.
He nods excessively and grabs my hand and pulls me up stairs.

I wonder what happened to the cocky teenager from before.

As I wait for him to put his shoes on, I see his phone light up on his nightstand.

Babe<3

I wondered what kind of girl would date Jake. WAIT! WHY AM I ASKING THAT SO CASUALLY?? JAKE HAS A GIRLFRIEND??
and... I'm going to a party... with this girl's boyfriend.
He better know what he's doing.

He finished tying his shoes and grabs his keys and phone. "Let's go."

I forced a smile and followed behind out the house and into a car? I thought he had a motorcycle.

"Hey what's wrong with your bike?"

"Nothing, there's just gunna be a bunch of teens there and I don't want nothin happening to my baby."

It was messy with beer bottles on the ground in front of me. Isn't this illegal regardless of acocha cruelly in the cans ?

"Well, nice car you got here" I sarcastically mock.

He glared at me without saying anything.

We drove for about 2 minutes before I broke the silence.

"So what kind of party am I getting myself into?"

"You're typical drinking and loud music kind." He replies.

I roll my eyes expecting nothing less.

"Why'd you ask me to come?" I ask thinking it didn't add up.

Shit. What if there's some catch and the being nice thing was an act.

I focus my stare on him hoping for a reassuring reason.

" Because it's expected of me to bring a hot girl to a party and my girlfriend was busy." He says with no hesitation what so ever. So he isn't trying to hide the fact that he has a girlfriend then.

There's my jerk I knew and hated I thought to my self.