Dean

When I got home I went straight to bed. Me and Jake barely spoke other then revising the plan and all.

"Remember you are to make him like you enough to have sex with you. If he tries to kiss you let him. Besides I can tell you like him. Maybe after Bre comes back to me, he'll mess with you." And don't forget that heart pounding wink of his he had to add at the end.

I truly didn't understand how someone could wink so perfectly. If I tried to wink, well let's just say plenty of people ask if there's something in my eye, so I don't even bother.

I laid on my bed with my phone. It's always by my side no matter what. If I lost it, well I'd probably have a legitimate panic attack. No joke!

Ding ding

Dean :) - Hey! Still wanna hang tm?

I was expecting this. I smiled as we texted. Ew, em stop.

Me- Definitely!

Dean :) - Wear a bathing suit tm, it's suppose to be warm so wear something over 2. I mean you don't have to lol

Me - okay lol, where we goin ?

Dean :) - it's a surprise , I'm goin to sleep tho, Gn <3

Me - Gn, oh yea my address is xxx penalty ln

I lay my phone on my chest and stare at the ceiling. People think staring at the ceiling is weird because like seriously , what are you staring at?

It actually helps people think and it's a really good stress reliever.

According to me that is.

I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about Dean.

•••

I woke up to my phone vibrating hysterically on the hard wood floor. I'm a reckless sleeper, get over it.

I answered it still half way asleep with a edgy voice, "Hello?"

"You're still in bed? Aren't you suppose to be getting ready?!" The voice started yelling on the other end.

I soon realized who this was, "What the hell Jake?? It's fucking 7am!"

"Doesn't it take you girls hours to get ready though?" I could tell he was smirking probably pleased that he was already pissing me off this early in the morning.

I hung up and laid back down closing my eyes knowing very well I won't be able to go back to sleep.

I sighed and got up putting my pink fussy slippers on so my feet don't get cold from the wood.

Jake was right, it does take me an hour or 2 to get ready and I wasn't completely sure when Dean was gunna be here.

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. Thinking about it now I haven't taken a shower since Friday and I've done a lot this weekend.

Went to a party and didn't wash the smell of teen rebellion away. Who am I becoming these days!?

I got out and picked out what I was going to wear. He did say to wear a bathing suit.

I grabbed my favorite one I stored away since last summer. It was black and white from Victoria secret. Your typical push up and your typical cheekies.

I put it on and put shorts over top my bottoms also putting on a pink Lacey kimono over it with long fringes on the bottom.