Chapter 1 The Sweet Smell of Flowers and Tear Gas (part 2)

"Lovino Vargas",

Once your eyes met his,

You new by the look of his face, he is not a person to trust,

Behind those charming Italian looks that would definitely look to die for, more like, to faint for, just take a good look at what happened to Juliette. Obviously he is dangerous, despite of hostaging the bar you work for, pointing a gun to your head, finding out that the girl he was flirting with was lying on the cold ground tied up knocked out, well she's not dead though, but that's not your point, your point is,

Why,

Like goddamnit, why'd you have to hostage this wretched place two days before your payday, like you could have hostage this place after your pay day, now with all the damages this guy made, good luck with your salary?

Thinking about what you have just thought, you sounded like a cold hearted person who only cares about money.

But of course not, you have a heart.

"Lovino Vargas? What a fancy name, by being so fancy I think you have enough money to pay for the damages you've made to this place right? Huh?" you stated sarcastically.

He gave a sarcastic smile as he lazily let go of your chin.

"You called me only to tell me that ragazza? Is that what you're worrying about? Don't worry ragazza I can surely pay for the damages, I could even buy this whole place, I could even buy you." He stated mockingly.

"So, are you going to pay for the damages or what?" you said coldly, ignoring what he stated while giving him a blunt smile.

"Ah, Si, Si....... if there's still, stuff that needs to be repaired, after all........I'm going to blow this place down anyway." He stated while standing up.

He headed straight to one of the high chair near the bar counter.

"You-What?" you exclaimed after realizing what have he just said.

"Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing that for?" you added.

"Well you see ragazza, I have a business meeting that I need to attend to, but it just so happened that, that business meeting was set here." Lovino stated as he sat on one of the high chair while leaning on the bar counter.

"And?" you replied quickly

"and apparently some of the business men who's supposed to be here didn't show up, and hostaged one of my men, so in return, I gave him a taste of his own medicine." He added.

"And what does that have to do with-"you asked and got cut off again.

"Save the questions for later ragazza, so as I was saying, I gave him a taste of his own medicine, by kidnapping or eventually stealing his mio amore, which is Juliette." He stated.

"Wow, you little bitch." you said while scowling at him.

"wha-what I mean to say is, why do you have to involve everyone in this bar? You-you could have just kidnapped the girl?" you added before he could respond to your swearing.

"It's not only about the other ragazza, you are all part of my plan, you see." He said smirking at you.

"Yeah, I see. Tch what plan do you speak off perhaps." You stated while giving him a boring glare.

"Well ragazza, like I said a while ago, I will blow this useless place down into ashes, and with that, that fucking business man that didn't show up will thought that his mio amore died in a tragic accident! Isn't it fun ragazza? Then I will use his mio amore as bait so he could crawl back into me like a stupid crying baby. That's all." He states monotonously while giving you a sarcastic glare.