Chapter 2 Wine drops and tears to shed (part 4)

{Reader's P.O.V}

"A-Alfred how could you! You're such an idiot!" Arthur stated,

"Arthur! Enough! I know that I am an Idiot! You don't need to say it to me every damn time! Fine! Call me an Idiot, an idiot.....for falling in love with....you." Alfred stated as he leans forward and started caressing Arthur's face.

Arthur blushed until he was red.

"I-idiot! American! Damn it! I-I l-lo-lov- you're such an idiot!" Arthur exclaimed as he pushed the American away.

"Arthur, I love you!" Alfred leaned forward inches closer to the Englishman.

And from that moment..

Alfred leaned closer and closer,

Until..

RING!! RING!! RING!!

"I-It was a d-dream?!" I stated as I quickly stood up from the couch.

"w-well of course it's a dream, because that would be impossible.....ish." I murmured to myself as went back to the sad reality it is.

"GODDAMN IT (Y/N)! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! THATS A SIN (Y/N)! A SIN!" I couldn't help to exclaim my thoughts.

"could you keep it down?! I'm trying to sell goddamn flowers here!" I heard Herinna's voice coming from the outside, i quickly took my eyes on the clock, the time is 10:45 am, it looks like I over slept so I hurried myself and ran outside to greet Herinna a good morning, I hope that she's in a good mood now unlike last night but based from the tone of her voice, shes in a pretty bad mood. I'm scared like a little child scared of her enraged mother.

I grabbed all the sheets and the pillows I used last night and put them back where they belonged, then I went straight outside, there I saw Herinna standing by a nearby table selling a bouquet of flowers to a random guy, unlike from the tone of her voice, she looks calm and with her smile, I think she's in a good mood, I think.

"oh, glad that you're awake! Could you fetch me some of the wrappers at the storage area, I need to wrap some of these flowers." Herinna ordered.

I followed her orders, as usual, well its the least I can do to thank her for everything, she had done for us, she lets us stay at the attic of her flower shop, well its a good thing because its free and its kinda cozy here, I like it here, plus she helps me in sustaining my sister's financial needs like school, and whenever I'm at work, she babysits my sister for free, its amazing because its free, haha joke, what I meant was, it is amazing because she's a really good and nice friend of mine.

Anyways,

Like her orders, I went to the storage to grab her wrappers, I grabbed many as I can then went back to hand them.

"thankyou! Have you eaten your breakfast?" she asked me.

"no, actually I'm starving and my stomach kinda aches because the only dinner I had was the Chinese street food i ate last night." I replied.

" well I could cook you some but you have to guard the flower shop for a while." She suggested.

"oh, okay thanks." I replied monotonously.

Herinna gave me the cash register keys and left the shop area and headed straight to the kitchen. After a few moments, I grabbed my phone that is still in my pocket, thats the time when I opened it and it revealed a lot of missed calls and text messages.

[3 missed calls from Herinna]

"as expected," I stated then continued scanning my phone.

[2 missed calls from unknown number]