Chapter 3 A lucky misfortune (part 1)

{Reader's P.O.V}

"uhm...*coughs* e-excuse me, I am very for disturbing you, but I am almost near my stop, would you kindly lift your head, I don't want to sound rude i-if I just leave you here while your head is resting on m-my shoulder, s-so I um,"

My eyes were wide open, as I saw a kind looking Japanese guy beside me, my head was resting on his shoulder, as I quickly lift my head and turned to him, I was embarrassed of what I did, so I apologized quickly.

"s-sorry, I am sorry, I didn't mean to trouble you, b-because the last time I fell asleep I was a-alone in my seat an--- and I am really sorry truly," I stated quickly as possible, out of embarrassment I avoided his gaze.

"N-no, there is no need to apologize, I-It actually happens to me sometimes, It is only normal, i suppose." By that he stated as he looked down and avoided my gaze as well, he has a very thick Japanese accent, but he can speak English rather, formally.

I just smiled as a response and looked at the bus window instead..... Secretly looking at him and well, looking at his features?

He has a raven black hair, that matched his deep dark brown colour eyes, he is rather pale and slender and a bit short but not too short. He is wearing a brown coat and he seemed to be holding a dslr camera, assuming he is a journalist? A photographer? A blogger? Anyways, I redirected my attention back to the bus window.

{Kiku's P.O.V}

I actually felt guilty of lying to her, well my stop is not really that near, I just used it as an excuse, because I felt uncomfortable, the people kept on staring at us, I don't want to cause any misunderstandings. I can't help but to think that they are starting to think that we are in a relationship, I just don't want any misconceptions so I think it is best to just inform the girl, b-but it is very difficult to say it to her, because I am just a stranger to her.

{Reader p.o.v}

I felt his awkwardness, I want to talk to him without being awkward, since I think my apologies are still not enough for the trouble I caused him,

So I tried to talk to him.

"so. Um.. *coughs* um, sorry.... again." I stated quietly, avoiding his gaze so I wouldn't see his reaction.

"....it is fine, no need to apologize." He stated calmly and smiled awkwardly.

"...um.. so, where's your stop?" I stated calmly, I was relieved when he smiled.

"I think it is a few blocks from here, I am having trouble, since I am only a tourist."

"o-oh, do you need help in directions? I can help you, well if it's okay." I stated, the air is a bit less awkward now, thank god.

"Oh, t-thank you, I was actually looking for a place called, 'infinity tower', do you happen to know where this place is located?" he stated calmly but surely, he kept a straight poker face even though he is confused.

"Oh, the city tower, or mostly known as the infinity tower eh? Well actually it is in the center of the town so, I think it is faster if you stopped at the Northern park side street, then take a cab and head straight to the city tower, it is faster since the city tower area doesn't allow any public transportations aside from a cab, I don't know why, it is very strict there..well, um actually I haven't been there but I'm just familiar with the transpo here so well- um-" I stated but I stopped finishing my sentence, hoping that it wouldn't be awkward and confusing for the kind Japanese man."

"Oh, I see, very well, thank you very much for your help, I hope I did not bother you." He stated with a subtle smile.

"You're welcome." I smiled and looked at the window once again.

After a few minutes I reached my destination,

"well, I must go now, thanks again and I'm sorry for the bother a while ago, see you around." I waved at him, and smiled.

He smiled at me and gave a small bow, such a shame; I did not get his name. Oh well.

I left the bus and headed my attention to a sign that says:

"Southern park side"

Damn the city that i live in is huge, very huge.

I currently live in the Eastern park side, well I haven't been on the Northern side thats for sure, well I guess theres nothing wrong with a little walk after I give Mr. Kirkland a visit.