Chapter 2

Un-betaed.

Kindly read the A/N at the end.

Chapter 2

"Now brat, what I wanted to talk to you about was your impromptu job as the mascot." Gildarts said, putting the boy down.

"Yeah, I am all ears, shoot." Gray replied back, straightening his t-shirt and hoodie.

The next 30 minutes were filled with Gildarts rambling on and on and on about the techniques and moves Gray was supposed to do as the mascot.

"So in short, I gotta start a wave when someone makes a goal, hoot like a damn chicken when a goal is stopped, jump like a fucking monkey when we win and show off some moves in the middle?"

"Yes, you can also say it like that. Now stop lazing around, let's get you someone who is gonna teach you some basic moves. But before you start anything, be mindful of your foot, don't want to get it injured more, do we?"

"Of course not otherwise you will have to find ano...ther...mascot..."

Gildarts could swear a felt a light bulb go 'ting' on top of the teenagers head. He had a pretty vague idea of what was going on in his weird mind. "Gray, don't you even DARE to try and deliberately worsen your injury, understood?! If you do then I will make sure that this year the mascot will make his entry on a wheel chair."

Gray shot an aggravated glare at the older man who just grinned back at him.

"Heh, now go on to the gym, I will be sending your helper soon."

"Aye sir!" with that Gray, not so happily, bounded off to the school's gymnasium.

In the gymnasium...

Gray was idling around, messing with different machines. It had been 15 minutes since he was sent here by that old man but still there was no sign of his supposedly 'trainer'.

When he was gonna head back to his dorm, the door of the big hall was thrown open, making a banging sound.

"Uwaah!" Gray yelled, taken by surprise.

"Hey sissy! I am here to train ya!"

Gray turned around only to come face-to-chest with the blonde, bulky senior...Laxusssss...

"You! How the heck are you gonna train me? You don't look even a bit flexible to me." Gray declared, looking up (embarrassingly) to face the other.

Laxus smirked before doing a full-split, shocking the other. "And you were saying..."

"Holy shit! Seriously..? I can't..."

Laxus laughed at the other before standing up. "Now kid get ready 'cus I am gonna make you do that and various other moves in just 2 days!"

"WHAT!?"

"No idling, get on the mill!"

In the next 3 hours the only thing that was on Gray's mind was to die, period.

"Good efforts but still need to do some major improvements 'cus you seriously looked like you had a bunch of hungry squirrels in your pants." Laxus commented whilst looking down at the panting boy on the ground. "Now get up...you seriously look like a turd..."

"Go away!" Gray panted out.

"Well don't forget to report back here at 6 a.m. sharp, got it?"

"W-WHAT!"

"Don't what me! Because of you even I have to lose my sleep!" Laxus chided the other. He packed his things and proceeded to exit, leaving the other alone.