Chapter 4

Un-betaed.

Chapter 4

Gray scrunched his eyes close, awaiting the impact that was gonna shatter his bones to dust. He felt his body collide hard. He groaned in pain but it wasn't anything like he had imagined. It was as if someone had caught him right before he became squished-Gray-pancake.

Opening his eyes, he yelped lightly in shock and a little bit-no scratch that- a huge amount of delight when he came face to face with his crush. He was glad the fairy head was covering his red face or he swore on all his Pororo DVDs and stuffies that he would've committed suicide.

"Are you alright?" Natsu questioned the other who still seemed to be in a shocked state.

Gray was gonna reply when suddenly the costume's head was pulled off his head. "YAH!" he yelled in shock. Now the other knew who he was...HOLY KRONG! NOOO!

"Huh?" Natsu voiced out stupidly.

Loke was giggling weirdly while holding the head in his hand.

Gray immediately glared at the strawberry blonde. "PUT IT BACK FOR PORORO'S SAKE YOU BLOODY BANSHEE!" he screamed in an uncharacteristically high toned voice. Loke, still giddy after trying to play the cupid, pushed the head down on the other's head. But there was just one itsy-bitsy tiny-miny problem...the head was in the wrong direction i.e. the face part was now facing the ground. "LOKEE!"

By now Natsu was laughing loudly which made it really difficult for him to keep holding the other male and in his laughing spree, he accidentally let go off the other.

Gray yelped when he hit the ground, his foot already throbbing in pain.

"O-oh I—I am sorry." Natsu laughed out. He wasn't looking sorry even in the tiniest bit.

"Are you alright Gray?" Gildarts asked him worriedly.

"Do I look like I am alright!?"

"Uh...nope. Now come one, climb up." Laxus said, offering to piggy back the other. "Uh and can you please place the head the right way, it's creepy like this." But without waiting for the other, he corrected it on his own.

"Aargh shut up. I can very well walk on my own." Gray said, standing up...well trying to. Before he could even get up, the shooting pain in his back sent him falling back. "Okay, I can't." he admitted at last.

"Heh, come on now."

Loke helped the other lean on the blondie's back, who carried him up and started jogging away. When the two were already out of sight he turned around only to see Natsu glaring in the direction the two just vanished into. 'Ohhhh this is shhhooo fun!' he thought like a fangirl on drugs.

Smirking internally, he questioned the other, "Natsu, why do you seem so angry?"

"They hurt our friends, of course I am angry."

"Or rather, they hurt Gray, ne?" Loke mumbled discreetly.

"Huh? What?" Natsu questioned.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all."

With that Loke sauntered off the ground. The player who had kicked the ball was already given a red card.

And the game continued...

It had been 2 hours since the game was supposed to end. Gray was lying in a hospital bed. 'There goes my vacation...THAT DAMN BAT-SHIT WHO KICKED THAT BALL! I AM GONNA FUCKING KICK HIM IN THE BALLS FOR RUINING MY PERFECT PLAN!'

Without him even noticing, a certain someone had entered his ward and was now laughing at him.

"Oh gosh that was damn hilarious! You, of all people, were the FAIRY MASCOT! OHFUCK! That was FUNNY!"

Gray was half-glaring half-pouting at the other. "If you just came to laugh then get out and don't disturb the peace in here with your megawatt loud laugh." He grumbled out.

Natsu quieted down but still didn't stop chortling like a damn hyena.

Gray groaned, covering his face with his pillow. "Ah somebody just kill me right now." He mumbled, embarrassed about what had happened today.

Hearing the other muttering, Natsu finally stopped laughing, albeit difficultly. "Okay seriously now, are you okay? I mean aside from your chronic idiotic tendencies."

"You are the one who is more of an idiot."

"That means you indirectly admit you are an idiot too."

"Oh! I never knew you could use something called brain, well congrats."

"Hey! Don't be rude! I came to ask about your health ya know, as a token of apology for letting you fall."

"Uh...okay." Gray replied, unsure of what to say.

Silence...

"Okay...it's getting awkward..." Natsu said. Gray could only nod in affirmation because the silence was purely deafening and it was making him crazy.

"Ya know what pinkie...I love you."

"Oh, me too."

.

.

.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I didn't just say it aloud, did I!?" Gray yelled/choked out, springing up, ignoring the pain travelling up his spine.

"Yes you did."

"And you agreed!?"

"Uhh...yeah..."

"Just like that!?"

"Yep." Natsu replied, popping the 'p'.

"WTF!?"

"What's with you and interrobangs?"

"Don't change the topic! How could you just agree like that!? Are you an idiot!?"

"So you are saying...I should have said 'no' to you?"

"Yes!..I mean NO! But-!"

"Okay, just wait." Natsu said. He turned his back to the other and immediately stripped off his red and gold playing uniform leaving him clad only in a black wife beater.

"What the HELL are you doing by strip-!?" Gray squeaked out, glaring angrily at the other but a prominent blush was already visible on his cheeks.

Natsu turned around with his shirt messily folded into a cloth rose which, truly, looked like the cloth messily stuffed in the other's fist.

"Will you be my husband?"

TBC

Cliffy~ Cliffy~ CLIFFY~ Sooo will Gray accept it or not? ~(~u~)~ Well...who knows? XD

Reviews keep me happy and speedy!