The Reason // L.S.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of One Direction. This is purely fictional.

~

i was starting to wake up from this dream in our house. Our, I thought, it was the house that I shared with my boyfriend, Louis...

"Louis..." I moaned, waking up and throwing my pillow at my boyfriend. "Time to get up, sleepy."

"No... Just twenty more minutes. Please?" Louis groaned, trying to fall asleep next to me again.

"You have to work."

"No I don't..." He mumbled into the pillow.

"I'll tickle you!" I threatened him playfully.

"Please don't!" He pleads.

"Then get up, or I will!"

"Shut up, Haz," He says, raising his head to glare at me.

I shake my head and kiss him passionately. He gladly kisses me back. We had been together for about 5 years now. Me and him. Happy as can be. I rolled onto him and kissed him even more.

"Haz... They'll know we did this again when I get to work. Niall will know. And you know him... He's nosy," Lou says, struggling to breathe under my weight.

"Yeah yeah... I don't care. Just---" I smile at him before he interrupts.

"Oh okay.... Just ten minutes..." Lou replies.

"Fine by me!" I laugh.

"I can't get out of this, can I?"

"Nope."

"Damnit!" Louis complains.