Chapter 2

I sighed and rolled away from him. He only had fifteen minutes to get to work, I thought as I looked at my phone. It was no use. He's about to get fired for good if he's late today. If I couldn't convince him to get up for work, I knew who could...

To Niall (10:46am): Lou won't get up for work. Can you text him or something?

A few seconds later, he replies.

Niall (10:46am): Yeah. That'd be fine, Haz.

To Niall (10:47am): Thanks.

Niall (10:48am): Yeah... no problem

Then Lou's phone goes off, playing Moments, and he yells.

"H-Hello?" Lou answers his phone grumpily.

"GET UP! You have ten minutes until your shift starts!" Niall screams at him through the phone, and he jumps.

"OKAY! I DON'T NEED YOU YELLING AT ME, TOO! GOD!" Louis screams back, turning to glare at me. "You did this, didn't you?!"

"I have nothing to do with it," I hold my ground and I never flinch.

"Damn you..."

"Also, I know you and Haz did it this morning," Niall snickers and hangs up.

"I... Hate... You."

I smirk at him and let out a laugh.

"You can never hate me..." I say to him, getting out of bed.

"Yes I can. By the way, look at yourself once. You look sexy..." Louis replies, no longer mad.

Instead, he was smiling. I rarely ever saw him smile after a fight or argument. He finally rose out of bed, and slipped on his work clothes.

"Got to go, sweet cheeks... See you later," He winks at me, landing a goodbye kiss on my temple, and left.