Chapter 4

So... what do you guys think so far? Am I doing good with this fanfic?

~

I hear the distant ring of the doorbell and I get up carefully, trying not to awaken Harry. We had soundly fallen asleep next to each other awhile ago. Earlier in the afternoon. I noticed it was now 7:32 into the night. I put on a shirt and pants, just in case it was something important and then I went by the door, opening it.

"Err... Hello. Whatcha need?" I yawn, looking at the person at the door.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late. May I come in?" They apologize.

I noticed right then that they were waiting for me to answer.

"Why are you here again?" I ask.

"You don't remember? Interviews you said I could do---" They explained, surprised.

"Is there something wrong here?" My boyfriend says behind me, making me jump.

"Hello, Harry! Looks like someone forgot their clothes..."

Harry immediately blushes and goes back to the bedroom to put clothes on. We wait for him to come back and he does.

"Sorry about that! I kind of fell asleep like that. So, why are you here?" Harry laughs.

"Interviews on your---"

"Interviews on mine and Louis' relationship? No. Go away if that's what it's about..." Harry spits.

She looked frightened behind those blue eyes of hers, but spoke anyway.

"Louis said---"

"I don't give a crap what Louis said. Go home!" Harry says angrily.

"You don't want to see him mad... Sorry...! You can go because you really do not want to see him mad," I warned her.

She nods.

"Maybe another time. Very well, I'll be going now..." And then she leaves.

I turn to Harry.

"Bro, you have got to stop that!"

"Well, I don't want our relationship to get out more than it already has! Don't you understand?! It will separate us and we would have to break up!"

I ignore him and then go to turn on the TV, gasping.

"Oh no... Harry..."

"What?" He asks as he walks over and stops in his tracks. "Damn... That's tough on me."

Interviewer: "Harry Styles is a man full of violence. He will do anything to stop you from doing an interview about him and boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. Beware of this man."

I immediately had a very frightened look on my face and I saw it reflected back in Harry's eyes. We both had the same thought.

"Harry, this isn't good... You know what she's trying to do, right?" I ask him, worried.

He nods.

"That she's trying to get me in huge trouble... I never should've yelled at her," Harry answers.

"You were just trying to protect us. There's nothing you could've done to change what she said about you tonight. Nothing!"

"I know, I know. I should go apologize!"

"No, you shouldn't. Let her say what she wants. It's not true..." I tell him. "You know, and I know, that it's not true."