Chapter 1

•martina's pov•

Hello, I'm Martina Alejandra Stoessel! This is my story..
You might think of me as one of those other ladies, you know the ones who depend on a man for everything. Well, I'm not. Actually I'm a very independent women. I am a business women in one of the biggest family care companies in the world "We Care" and it's going perfectly. Through all my work and traveling, I don't have time for getting married and making a family. Ok fine. You got me. I don't even want to make a family or get married! Unlike all those other girls, my mom warned me and showed me the right path in this world. My mom "Marianna" passed away when I was 18. Don't worry, I got over it, she taught me all I need to know. My mom was a normal lady, she fell in love, got a kid and put all her effort in our family. She was being a normal women. And my dad was being a normal man. He cheated on her. So, technically she gave all her time to me. Raised me perfectly. Warned me about men and their actions. Showed me everything I need to know. I love her, and I miss her very much. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying life and dating people. In fact, I'm dating Jorge Blanco. We've been dating for 5 years, I don't even know how i managed that to be honest. Well, as I said, I don't need a family to make me feel better because I never felt more amazing than I do right now.
"Ms. Stoessel, breakfast is ready" my housemaid, Liz, says waking me up. "I'm coming, thanks Liz" I mumble as I nudge myself out of bed and to the bathroom.
I brush my teeth, and take a shower and do all the morning things and stuff. I like to call it "Routine" because it's the only thing I can't bare live without. I finish putting on my make up and look at my reflection one last time on the mirror. I fix my hair and I go across the hallway, to the stairs and exit my favorite place in the world. Home.  I look at the shinning sun and then at my doorman.
"Good morning Ms. Good "routine"? He smirks as he hands me my keys. "Will you ever stop eavesdropping on my phone calls, James?" I say walking to my second favorite thing in the world, my car.
I start driving to my work place and my phone starts ringing. I pick it and click accept.
"BOOM" my best friend's voice fill my car. "Hey Mechi" I answer, parking my car. "Oh my god! My wedding is today I'm so excited Tini!" She squeals. "I can't believe you're going along with this 'getting married' stuff! I mean he will hurt you one way or another." I sigh. "Don't worry, this is Rugge. I love him and I know he loves me so he would never hurt me!" She answers. "If you say so.." I sigh again. "Martina, I understand you're worried about me but can't you at least be happy for me.."she says. "I'm so happy for you, I'm just trying to look after you M" i explain. "I know babe, I love you! Talk to me later" she says as I hang up. I sigh and look at myself at the car mirror. Same old Mechi. I go out of my car confidently, prepared for another Martina day. I smile at all the workers and go through the main gates, till I bump to my assistant, Alba. She looks like a pregnant lady, I laugh to myself. Wait. Ya I almost forgot, she is pregnant.
-
Hope you guys liked it! I'll update soon today! Enjoy!❤️