Chapter 3

The outfit in the media is what Tini wore in the wedding :) enjoy this chapter, I'm updating again today!! I missed y'all <33

~time lapse~
•martina's pov•

As I walk to Jorge's table in the restaurant I spot that a lot of couples are there too. Ugh. Jorge knows how much I hate those "all loved up" couples! I sit in one of the chairs as he gives me one of his charming smiles.

•jorge's pov•
I smile as I see her walk through the door and my smile brightens up as she takes a seat. Before I could even clear my throat she starts squealing.
"You won't believe what happened in work today! I'll get a raise and I'm sure he will start liking me more now since I got his business back to the top!" She's starts explaining to me what she did.
Well, I'm sure y'all already noticed that Martina isn't just any girl. She's different. A normal girl would have come to a date and say "I stayed up till 4 doing my hair" or "you look so handsome, babe" but Martina isn't like that. And believe it or not, this is why I love her. She's not like the rest, she's different, she's amazing.
"That's cool!" I say as I cough nervously and complete "so as you know tomorrow I'll be moving to California.."
She smiles "I know, baby! And I'll go to a business trip to New York!!" She squeals.
"As you know, we've been together since like 5 years and maybe it's time we take our relationship to the next level" I start while she's looking at her iPad screen.
"Hmm" she answers.
"Maybe it's time we get married" I blurt out.
Her mouth drops, just like the poor iPad that's shattered in pieces. "It's too early Jorge" she says as she looks at the menu.
I grab it from her. "This is always your answer! If you really don't  want to be with me then don't bother cause I'm done with you!"

•martina's pov•
I can't believe he wants us to get married! What is he thinking?! I grab my bag and storm out of the restaurant and into Mechi's wedding still thinking about all the crap Jorge was saying. I'm an independent women who doesn't need anyone!
I don't need anyone
I don't need a guy
I don't need a boyfriend
I don't need a husband
Actually, I don't need him.

~time lapse~

When the whole shit is done, everyone gathers around Mechi waiting for her to throw the flower bouquet. To be honest, wedding make me very uncomfortable and annoyed, I know surprising. Note the sarcasm. But their is something that made me very very uncomfortable and annoyed.
Mechi throws the flowers and all the ladies were trying to catch it while screaming stuff like "ME!" But suddenly the bouquet made up it's mind. It didn't choose to land on the green-dress girl who was literarily shouting nor the other girls who were doing the same. Instead it made up is stupid brain to land in another person's hands. Mine.
I suddenly feel so uncomfortable so I start to walk out of the wedding. On my way out I bumped into Mrs. Lambre, aka Mechi's mother.
"Geez Tini, leaving already?" She asks with a mouthful of cake.
"Ya I have plans" I lie.
"When will we be attending your wedding? Did Jorge still not propose?" She asks as I roll my eyes uncomfortably.
Afterwards, Diego makes his way over to me. "Wanna dance?" He smiles.
"No!" I shout.
"Chill, I was just proposing a dance" he laughs.
"What's with all the proposals lately?!" I storm out of the wedding to my house. I have a really important flight tomorrow that I can't miss. So I just do my night routine ( which is basically similar to my morning routine ) then I go off to bed. I turn on my phone and scroll down the messages
;;

Hey Tinita, can't seem to find you anywhere? Did you leave? x mechi

Call me tomorrow, Diego just told me you left x mechi

Hey, are you okay? - Diego

The flight is at 6 am right? x Alba

Never mind, Facu is taking me to the Airport, see you there x Alba

I keep on scrolling down, then one particular message caught my attention. I won't lie, I was expecting it.

I'm leaving at 5 am. Jorge

No "x" no ":)" just plain ol' nothing. I sigh turning off my phone and closing my eyes. I have to sleep.
I don't need anyone.

——
Hope you enjoyed this!! :))