chapter 2 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko had been finishing reports when he had gotten a call from SCEPTER 4's captain, Munakata Reisi. The blue opened the door and stepped inside to face his captain. "Fushimi-kun, we have a problem.." That was how he found out that Misaki was missing, gone, disappeared from the earth. Saruhiko was given permission to be on break until he could find the missing red, he told Reisi that the reds would track their vanguard down, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So now, he had to search for him.

Saruhiko decided to find out as much as he could, so the blue walked to the bar he thought he would never go back to; Homra. As soon as he stepped in the scent of cigarettes and strong drinks hit his nose, it might be stronger then he remembered. But that was years ago.

Saruhiko let out a sigh as he noticed the atmosphere was different. It wasn't the warm, happy, but crazy at times. Instead it was full of Sadness, worry and hopelessness. He had secretly been hoping this was some sort of trick, but to his dismay. Saruhiko didn't see nor hear the vanguards sneer asking why he showed up, the bar was empty aside from the bartender, Izumo Kusanagi looked at him with a calm look. "Well, well, well. This is a surprise to see you here." Saruhiko kept his cold, blue eyes on the bartender then clicked his tongue. "And? I'm just here to get information on Misaki." For once, Izumo's eyes showed sadness through his purple shades, the glass he had been polishing the whole time was placed on the bar and he gave a sad sigh. "I don't know what to tell you." He said after a moment, Saruhiko was surprised and as usual nobody could tell. Izumo didn't know, normally he'd figure something out if he was so worried about their vanguard. Saruhiko walked out, not saying a word. He knew Izumo had given up, just by looking in his eyes. Saruhiko was doing this the way he liked it; on his own.