chapter 5 (Yata POV)

Yata had felt like he was losing it, he felt like he couldn't tell between real and fake anymore. He wasn't just hurt on the outside or inside, he was mentally hurt and starting to think nobody was coming for him. The man started injecting things into Yata's body, that made him see things and forced drinks down his throat that felt like his insides were on fire. Once the man left, yata would try to get out of the chains, only to end up passing out and having nightmares. Which was the only time he screamed

The man Yata knew nothing about, seemed to know a hell of a lot more about the crow. He knew about Homra, he mocked him saying they were far from finding Yata and every time Yata heard it his heart sank lower and lower in his chest.

Yata was close to begging the man to take his life, but Mikoto-san's words somehow filled the crows mind. 'This mark is a symbol of your pride, always stand tall.' Yata had to keep hope that his clan hadn't forgotten him and will find him.

As the man injected a green liquid into Yata's vein, making the boy wince and hold back a scream that boiled and burned in his throat. The door opened and a girl walked in, this was the first time the crow had seen someone else in what felt like years. But the young red was to worn out and he knew she wasn't here to rescue him. "I hear you're a virgin, Yatagarasu." She taunted with a smirk, when the girl called him by his nickname 'Yatagarasu' the three legged crow. "Have you even been kissed?" The girl asked taking steps closer, she cackled like an insane person and yata felt his skin crawl. He had a feeling that what's been going on with him, just got way worse.