chapter 4 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko had been his apartment for at least three days searching for something that'll lead him to the missing red, somehow the blue got into a quick, but easy routine of getting up, drinking coffee, get dressed, and start the now desperate look for any sign of the red or clues. While looking at his laptop, going from one camera to another. He spotted a familiar skateboard being used by someone other then who he was looking for, Saruhiko wrote down the address, grabbed his saber and strode out the door in a quick pace.

When he got to his destination, the man still had the reds skateboard in his possession. "Tell me where you ended up with that skateboard in your hands." The man looked Saruhiko up and down as you f he were decided which was the best way to beat him. "I don't think you heard me correctly." The blue said coldly and a knife was suddenly pinned to the wall next to the man, who had gained a scratch on his cheek. "I'm Saruhiko Fushimi SCEPTER 4, there is someone who has that specific skateboard that is in your pathetic hands. I am running low on patients." He growled and the man tried to keep his cool, but was failing quickly. "I-In an alleyway, five blocks from here!" He said as if Saruhiko had threatened to kill him...In this case, he did.

Saruhiko took both the blade from the wall and the skateboard from the whimps hands then walked the five blocks, he was one step closer into finding the Misaki, and since it seemed to be only him looking for the lost red he was closer then he's been in four days. Four days he's been missing, Saruhiko could only hope that the stubborn man would be able to fight whatever was happening to him.