Chapter 10 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko flicked his wrist and the knives went flying, the man cracked his whip and the knives clattered to the ground. The blue stepped forward and slashed his saber upwards and the man was forced to take steps back with his back against the wall, to dodge the saber. Saruhiko quickly threw two knives that went straight in the mans hands and stuck him to the wall. The guy didn't scream, he just merely laughed. "Go ahead and get him..he's all yours, Saruhiko Fushimi." Saruhiko didn't care how he knew his name, he was beyond angry.

The blue took off running again, he saw a long hallway with multiple doors on either side, they were worn and the paint was still peeling from the doors, the walls were dirty and obviously old. He checked the first two; empty, besides a bed and dresser. He checked the next two; this time a strong smell hit his nose, he peered inside and saw dry blood everwhere. His eyes widen in shock, he hope it wasn't Misaki. He saw chackles, whips, knives, needles aligned on a metal table, dry blood covered each item. Saruhiko searched for the red, but didn't see him. He walked and the farther he went the worse it got and the lower his heart fell. By the time he made it to the last door, his hand was shaking slightly, he opened the door and immediately a needle was aimed at him and ready to stick into his skin, the blue scowled and step-sided to the right and not breaking his smooth movement he took a knife out as who he now saw was a woman and stabbed the woman in the back and she gasped before sliding down against the wall she ran into.

Saruhiko turned around and walked into the room and what he saw, he might never be able to unsee again..Misaki was strapped to a surgical table, covered in blood, his hair was matted with blood, dirt and god knows what else. His shirt wasn't anywhere to be seen, so he had a good look at the deeply wounded chest, his shorts which were normally a nice, dark green, were now darker and torn at the legs, Saruhiko saw his leg was bruised and swollen, same with his arm. He quickly rushed over pulled out a knife and cut the restraints from the unconscious red's wrists and ankles, took off his blue jacket and draped it over Misaki, he picked him up carefully not to cause anymore pain to him and bit his bottom lip, Misaki was lighter then he should be, he knew the vanguard had probably been tortured endlessly, just thinking that maked the blues eyes flare with anger.

Saruhiko walked out the room to see the girl that attacked him earlier, gone. He didn't waste time to try and figure out where she was, right now all he was worried about was Misaki ending up dead in his arms. The blue didn't run into anyone as he walked, even the man was gone. Saruhiko walked out of the shed and pasted the gaping chuck in the gate and walked to his house. He found Misaki, now he had to get his health back up before he lost him again, he walked inside, shut the door and locked it. Then walked into his room and set Misaki down gentle, the only way the blue knew he was still alive was the rise and fall of the reds wounded chest. Saruhiko pulled out his PDA and messaged his king:

'I found him, Misaki Yata is alive...'

A/N: That's it for this story, hope you enjoyed. I am making a squeal called: Hurt crow. Thank you for reading. ^.^