Chapter 2

Recap: I'm going to get turn up up y'all

*******************************

At the party

Damn this party on swolle. Judith ass couldn't even much go cause her daddy was tripping so it was just me and my cousin shelly. We was the only one looking fine as fuck. Like everybody and they grandma attention was on us. I wouldn't blame them if I was them. Once we got towards the door girls was giving us the dirty looks and guys was just undressing us with they eyes! Smh I aint pay them mfs a mind cause a female trying to get turn up !!!!

Shelly- Pooka I want you to come meet my boyfriend.

Wait hold up bitch you ain't never told me you got a man -.-

Shelly- I wanted to tell you soon but he's a thug and you and I know you don't like thugs

True but bitch you family if he makes you happy then I'm happy.

Shelly- awwe Cuzzo I love you :)

Love you too Now were he at??

Shelly- he's coming right now with one of his friends.

( damn that niqqa with shelly boyfriend caught my attention. He's tatted up, brown skin with nice plump lips. Stands about 6'3 with Hella swag. He had a true religion outfit.)

Shelly- bae this is my cousin Pooka, pooka this my boyfriend Trey and his friend profit.

Pooka- hey nice to meet you trey and profit.

And with that I walked away. I was headed to the kitchen to get me some liquor when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Knowing me I was finna snap until I seen PROFIT.

Profit- Aye Ma can I get your number?

Umm how bout no? ( knowing my ass would have gave Him my number but he a fucking thug and I don't do thugs!)

Profit- Why you doing yo niqqa green like that?

Yo?? Lol boy ain't nobody doing you green na let me drink this liquor in peace !

I see you playing hard to get, don't worry ima have you sooner then you expected.

Yeah whatever, and with that I walked away drinkin this fie as ciroc bottle.

12:59 am

Me and shelly lost hella track on the time I was going to get in trouble. I was drunk af so shelly boyfriend drop me at my house. I think I drunk a little to much cause when I arrived home my DADDY was standing at the door with the death stare SHIT!

Sosa- WHER THE FUCK YOU WAS AT? I COULD HAVE SWORN YOUR MAMA TOLD YO LITTLE FAST AS TO COME AT 11 SINCE THE MOVIE WOULD END AROUND THAT TIME

Daddy-yyy pleas-eeee stop-ppp yelling-gg

Sosa- ARE YOU FUCKING DRUNK? Go take yo ass to the shower and wash up to be a little sober. Ima handle you in the morning.

S O S A

See what I mean? My little girl is just growing a little to fast. I already knew her ass was not at the movies because I was there to see If she really went and u know damn well the movies don't sell liquor ! I promise you if pooka fucking, smoking and other shit ima beat that ass.

****************************** ********************************

Damn pooka got wasted ! Smh I see Sosa angry

Pooka feeling profit but to bad he's a thug

Shelly got her little man 0.0 go head shelly !!

Pooka gone get that ass tapped

She came at 1 O'clock in the morning??

15 Votes 5 comments to continue !!