Chapter 15

Recap

And with that I left I mugged both of them and kept it going. No more being nice pooka y'all asses gone see another side of me ! Fuck y'all thought?

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

A Week Later** P O O K A

So it's been a hectic week. I'm over my grand dad house and honestly it's better than staying with my parents bu-

Ima chase my dream coming to America like prince Akeem, dream chaser (ringtone)

What?

Timbra- don't answer your phone like that, but hey

Hi , I said dryly

Timbra- i miss you.

Oh!

Timbra- talk to me loyalty (calling her by her middle name)

Timbra I have to go I'm busy I'll call you when I feel like it.

Timbra- poo-

Click !

Sorry i was rudely interrupted by timbra calling me. Call me mean but I don't care!! I ain't feeling timbra no more. Ima start calling her that until she earn her title "Mom" Again yup green ass pooka !! Let me text my baby, since I ain't speak to him in a while.

Text Mode**

Profit !!

MyThugProfit- oh now you know my number?

It ain't even like that I've been extremely busy! And I was having some family problems.

MyThugProfit- word? Well my bad bae

It's cool.

MyThugProfit- I miss you my love.

I miss you too.

MyThugProfit- want me to come see you?

Uh remember how I told you about my family problems? Well I have to stay with my grand dad's house for a month -.-

MyThugProfit- damn Ma,a niqqa wanna cum see you yoo !

Uhmm how late you can come?

MyThugProfit- it dont matter anytime works with me, ion got no curfew Like you.

Haha whatever bae, and come like 11:30 call me for the address.

MyThugProfit- alright bae see you tonight! And don't be deleting no texts messages cause I know YO ass been texting sum boys.

Pshh boy whatever I have nothing to hide :)

MyThugProfit- uhmm yea whatever well text you later I got to go handle business. Bye love

Yay!!!! staying with my grand dad is not that bad. Even though profit coming over and grand dad don't know it's gone be fun. I can't wait to get my lips and my body on him :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Night **

So my grand dad in his room sleep. I swear he be hibernating. This man sleeps so early and wake up late like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. (Shaking my head), but I ain't complaining one bit. So its like 11:25pm and profit just texted me he's 5 minutes away. I was more than excited to see him. It's feels like forever since I seen him. His soft plump pink lips, his well built body, his nice dark mocha color, his nice tattoos on his body oh gosh I'm getting wet already when he ain't even here yet! That's how you know i miss his freaky sexy ass mmhhh!!!!