Chapter 18

If y'all don't got nothin positive to say about me and my baby dont come inbox me sh.t but to those who congrats me thank you.

Back to the story

Recap

Once profit carried me to my bed, let's just say I was going to be sore for a LONG TIME. Damn I don't know but his long thick dick drives me crazy. I hope nobody heard me moaning profit name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party Time !!!!

P O O K A

So it's my birthday and I'm not going to school cause I got shit to do. I gave my best bitch leelee to pass the invitations out for me. Profit sent me this one page essay text telling me happy birthday and he loves me and when he comes back he gone beat that pussy up lol. Ah fool, but I got to love him though. But anyways today me and my best mother are going shopping for my outfits. My dad gave me his black card to max that shit out. Well let me go take care of my hygienes to start my day. Mommy ain't never raise a dirty girl !

1 hour later.

Timbra- You got 2 dresses with matching shoes, 2 outfits to get loose, what other shit you need?

Umm I need to get my nails and hair done. I need to arch my eyebrows and I need a waxing treatment.

Timbra- you've been fucking?

........

Timbra- I'm not your daddy, I'm your mom I've been through this. Are you?

Yea. Last week. Mom that shit hurt so much. But after I felt pleasure doe.

Timbra- he wrapping his dick up right?

Of course mom, I ain't dumb. Are you mad?

Timbra- I'm not mad I just wanted you to wait a little longer though. And no I'm not gone tell your daddy so you can quit sweating.

Whep( Wiping sweat from forehead) I thought you was gone tell daddy.

Timbra- girl I don't want to hear his mouth I'm trying to make my family stay happy.

Damn I love my mom. I bet half of y'all wish y'all mama was like mines huh? Of course my mom cool Af N I could tell her anything. Sorry daddy I'ma mommys girl now !

Leelee POV

Long time no speak huh? Well I'm back bitches. Well I'm in this boring ass class waiting for this bell to ring to be with my best bitch pooka. Yall already know I'ma get loose lol.

Ms Kush: shelly why are you talking in my class? (teacher)

Cause I felt like it duh I swear you be slow ALL THE TIME

Ms Kush: how about you and your smart mouth get out of my class.

Fine with me shitt.

I left the classroom and was out to the mall to buy me an outfit to get loose at the party.I'm glad I left that hoe class. She lucky I aint slap her in her mouth.

30 Minutes Later*

I finally found the perfect outfit, I brought this purple and black halter top with black high waisted shorts, black and purple knee length socks with my black and purple air max. Damn my outfit cute Af. I bet y'all saying why purple and black?? Well bitch I had to follow the dress code for pooka party duh !

Ringtone: That car I'm driving make you feel some type of way

That Custom Breitling make you feel some type of way