Chapter 23

Recap

Profit- you do know when you like 4 or 5 months some shit like that you can find out the gender?

I don't want to know the gender until I give birth ok?

Profit- *sucks his teeth* we'll see about that.

Smh What a FAMILY I HAVE <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Later

P O O K A

Profit !!

Profit- what?

Bathe Pj for me please, were running late already. (Pj On The Side )

Profit- I'm doing something. I'm heading out so I'll see you when I see you ok baby mama?

Ugh he knows how I hate when he calls me that. Let me tell y'all what's been happening over the years. I am now 18 years old living with my boyfriend and son. Yes I gave birth to a healthy baby boy called Profit Quincy Brantley. He is now 2 years old with a stubborn attitude. He's has brown skin like profit with curly brown hair. He's another Minnie profit except his attitude. In a few hours I will be graduating high school. For all y'all that doubted me fuck y'all cause I'm graduating :). Lol but damn let me call my mama to come help me because profit ass acting really shady.

Phone Convo*

Mommy.

Timbra- what's chilling.

Really. chilling? Mom your not young ok.

Timbra- lol shut up pooka but what's up though?

I need you to come over and help me out with pj. Profit acting stank like he can't help me and today is my day I shouldn't be stressing about nothing.

Timbra- take a deep breath and open the door mommys outside for you.

Thanks mom your the best.

G R A D U A T I O N *

Principal- we would like to bring up our Valor Victorian Que'yanna P. Cooper to the stage.

Thank you Ms. Ransom. Good Evening everyone, my name is Que'Yanna P. Cooper. I am 18 years old with a 2 year old healthy son. First off I want to thank my parents for helping me stay in school proving the statics wrong about teen moms. I wouldn't say it was easy but with all the support my family, teachers and peers gave me really motivated me to do better in life. To all my teen moms out there, please don't give up on life just because you gotten pregnant. Every one can succeed in life if they put their mind to it. This school years was a little hectic for me but I manage to pull through and walk on this stage like a "BOSS". To the class of 2013 WE DID IT Y'ALL.

(CLASS OF 2013 CHEERED AND THREW THIER HAT UP)

After the Ceremony*

Pj- mama, you dwid good up dwere.

Thanks baby, give mommy a kiss.

(Pj Gives Pooka A Kiss)

Timbra- my baby did it (tearing up)

We did it mama. I love you

Timbra- I love you too pooka.

Sosa- look at my youngin!! I got a surprise for you.

Really? What is it??

Sosa-(handig pooka keys) now you can stop using my cars. These keys are for your new BMW !

Omg daddy. I love you so much. I finally got my dream car.

Sosa- you deserve it.

Profit- Congrats baby.

Now you wanna talk to me? What were you doing that was so important to not bathe our son?

Profit- I went and brought you this.

(Profit kneel down on one knee)

Profit- Que'Yanna Loyalty "Pooka" Cooper, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Even though were young, you've been there for me since day one. You carried my son for 9 months while attending school to graduate, and you've been nothing but a wonderful girlfriend to me and the best mother to our son. What I am trying to say is Pooka, would you marry me?

Yes profit yes I'll marry you. And with that he slid this big beautiful 30 carrot ring onto my ring finger. It was beautiful. I finished school, I Got the best family, a cute/bad son, a BMW and a fiancé. What else can I ever ask for? I guess true love does exist with MY LOVING THUG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone who supported this book. I'm sad it had to end but don't worry their will be more book from coming out sometime this week. I really appreciate the votes and comments through out this book. I love all my readers so much. Me and my daughter really appreciate y'all support. Once again THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH. MUCH LOVE FROM ME AND MY 4 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER :)

Pooka Did it y'all ;)

Pooka and Profit Had a son.

Timbra Owe Sosa 200 For The Bet.

Pooka and Profit Are ENGAGE :)

Since this is the last chapter 50 Votes and 20 Comments About the ending.

Keep all rude comments towards your self because I wont hesitate to curse at you.

The One & Only Carter Dee !!!