Chapter 11

*Nicole's point of view*

I woke up with a pounding headache, I was hoping it was all a dream...... But it wasn't.
I sat up to look around the room, Luke was asleep on the other sofa. Upon see his face the memories of the night before rushed back.

Why did this have to happen? We had such a good relationship before this happened. Now it is just falling apart.
Why couldn't Luke of just told me the day he got attacked?
Do I really want to stay in a relationship with someone who If I was with, I would be risking my life ?

My head was spinning with thoughts, that vanished as a hand touched my shoulder.

"Hey Nicole, I'm Calum" he whispered.
"Hi " I said.
"Can I get you anything , food a drink, do you want a shower" he whispered.
"Um can I have a shower''
-N
"Yeah sure the bathroom is just up there you can just use any of the towels in there" Calum said taking me out of the living room to the stairs.
"Oh I forgot, I picked up more of you and Luke's clothes from your flat yesterday" Calum said coming up the stairs.
"Here they are " he said opening a door to a room with a couple of wardrobes.
I open the wardrobe and picked out a pair of jeans , top and hoodie. I grabbed some fresh underwear that was at the bottom of the wardrobe.

After having a shower and getting changed, I made my way back down stairs. Luke was still fast asleep but I went and sat in front of him.

*Luke's point of view *

I woke up to Nicole's beautiful eyes looking into mine.
"Cuddle?" She whispered.
"Cuddle "I said opening my arms.
We were cuddling on the sofa for half an hour, before Nicole started to get restless.
"What time is it babe" I whispered into her ear.
"Half one in the afternoon" she said.
''Okay, we better get something to eat then" I said.
We stood up then walked to the kitchen.
"Here you go "said Calum handing us both some toasties.

After we had had some food, Calum, Ashton and I went out and left Nicole in (after she insisted she would be fine).

I didn't want to tell Nicole but David had said yesterday to meet him at a local cafe . When we got to the cafe David was already there with Kia and Sam. We sat Down across from them.

"Lets cut to the chase , how can I get you to leave me alone and everyone else around me?" I said straight away.
"Well i've got this other guy to deal with but I was hoping you could deal with him for me " David Said.
"So wait you want me to kill a guys so you'll leave me alone? Isn't that a bit extreme ?" I said
"You either do that or your life will be taken to extreme matters of pain" David said back.
"Oh and don't worry, if you start something here all I have to do is press this button on my phone and Liam will go get Nicole from Calum's house. Yes I know you have been staying there since last night"
So they have us right were they want us.
"Fine i'll do it but stay away from Nicole" I said.
David picked up the phone and started talking to someone.
"Okay he has agreed leave there and come with the briefcase." David said down the phone.
I knew what he meant, Liam was leaving Nicole alone and coming with a gun, was I really going to go through with this.
"So who is this guy?" I questioned.
"His name is Michael Clifford..."

___________________

Woohoo okay so this just came out of know where in my mind.

Okay so please leave a comment on what you think. Luv chew <3