Maybe we don't have to

They all decided to stay at Ethan's house for a bit. The guys played the new Ps4 games they bought while Zoe and Hazel threw popcorn kernels at them.
"OW! That went in my ear" Ethan started shaking his head vigorously. "I'm gonna go wash myself off give me 30 minutes" Ethan said walking up the stairs. When they heard the door close, they knew it was safe.
They spent the rest of the time planning excuses but mainly eating, until Hazel got a text from Ally.
A: I officially hate Leo and Zoe.
H: don't Ally you can't hate them you have no reason they're trying to help Ethan.
A: I know but I'm still a little hurt....
Hazel went into the bathroom to continue texting.
Little did Hazel know in the other room Leo and Zoe were talking.
"Sooo....I guess after Ally comes we 'break up' " Zoe said using finger quotations. "I don't think we have to" Leo said with a smirk on his face. A smile attached itself to Zoe's face. "No. We aren't breaking up. Ever since 7th grade when you and I became close I've been crazy about you ok? I'm not gonna lose my chance right now. You're amazing and I know you feel the same way about me. Why fake date? I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?"He said holding her hand and flashing one of his adorable smiles that made his dimples stand out like a sore thumb. She had never been so happy. "Leo... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say those words to me. I'd love to be your girlfriend." "AYE" Hazel interrupted.
She screamed. "CMON LEO" she screamed loud enough for Ethan to hear. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Ethan said holding a towel up to his hair while shirtless. Leo looked at Zoe who was staring at Ethan. "Haha I was just spending time with MY wonderful girlfriend" Leo said pulling Zoe close to him. "whatever, it's not a big deal" Ethan said. "Anyone up for a movie!" He continued. The group agreed. They put on The Scorch Trials. Everyone's favourite movie.
"I'm going to go make some more popcorn." Ethan said. "I'll come with you!" Hazel said winking at Zoe.
"So we're official now?" Zoe asked. Leo nodded. "Well to be honest I think yo-" Zoe started but got interrupted by Ethan's phone.
"Damnit" Leo said under his breath.
It was Ally. She was calling Ethan. Zoe grabbed Ethan's phone and declined the call and blocked all calls from Ally. "We can't let her get to him." Leo started. "I know.. We need a master plan.." Zoe said. "Hey hey hey no PDA!" Ethan said holding bowls of popcorn in his hands. "Shutup dicknose." Leo said.

By the end of the movie Zoe found herself drifting off to sleep on Leo's chest. She bolted up as soon as she realized it "oh my I'm so sorry" she said getting up. "No it's fine" he replied giving a soft smile. "Would you guys stop and get the fuck up. I thought you'd be older to get pregnant Zoe" Ethan said pointing to her position. "Anyways problem, there's a tornado warning and they're blocking off the roads" Hazel said. "Crash here it's fine" Ethan said.
A marimba tone cut off the conversation,Hazel ran to the bathroom.

A: Any news on Ethan?!
H: Well I'm at his place right now so..
A: Don't tell me Leo and Zoe are there.
H: listen Ally you can't stay mad at them. Don't you want Ethan to be HAPPY?! It's really selfish if you to want him to keep mourning over your conceited butt,okay? He doesn't revolve around you, so to think that they are the bad guys is incredulous. Hate to break it to you but, Leo and Zoe are actually helping him an-
A: enough about those bitches.
H: Call them that one more time and I'll reach through the phone and pull you weave off, okay?
A: Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways any other news?
H: well.. I don't think I should tell you this but......Leo and Zoe are dating..
A: NO WAY! OH my GOSH
H: What happened about not caring?
A: Shutup
H: You say that because I'm right, right?
A: Okay sure
H: Yeah but they're sleeping right now. Anyways I'll talk to you later.

All of their parents called to make sure they were fine. And when Ethan and Zoe fell asleep she decided to confront Leo. "You and Zoe don't need to stop when Ally comes.I told Ally about you and Zo." Leo was gonna yell at her but Hazel held up a hand to stop him "What you don't realize is that I do these things for a reason, if I hadn't you and Zoe would've stopped, then Ally would obviously find out then lose her shiz at you and Zoe, then Ethan would know you two lied and demand to know what's going on, then you would be forced to tell him about Ally.But now thank to my brilliant mind, I was able to save your behinds."She had to take several breaths "so you're welcome" she said. She then grabbed a pillow from under Zoe's arm, then tried to fall asleep on the floor.
"Oh yeah one more thing" Hazel said sitting again once more "Zo is my homegirl, if you do anything to hurt her physically I will make it my mission in life to make sure you don't ever walk on two feet again. If you say anything to hurt her I will smack you so hard that you won't remember how to talk. Do we understand each other?". Yeah Hazel was the youngest (and smartest) of the group of 17 year olds after just turning 17 a few weeks ago, but sometimes she could be scary.
"Yes we do" Leo said, he was tempted to do a soldier salute.
"Good, now I also suggest that you get some sleep, you may be here a while"
Leo nodded and lay his head on Zoe's head.

Not only was Leo extremely happy, but so was Zoe, who was also listening.