Lessons With Kylo Ren

Your POV

You had training with master Kylo Ren this afternoon so you decide to get to the training room early to practice. You open the door to the training room and see someone was already in there. You were about to leave when you herd the person say, "don't go." It was master Kylo. You turn around to come face to face with your master. You could feel his breath on your skin. He was so close you could almost kiss him. "Why are you here so early?" He asks, fanning his minty breath in your face. You clear your throat to speak when he turns around. "I came to practice," you say nervously. "I didn't know you'd be here." You start to leave again when he grabs your wrist. his bare chest against your breast. "You can still learn . . . ." He whispers into your ear seductively. You gasp at his husky voice. He starts to kiss your neck sucking on it now and then. You moan at the feeling. He pushes you against the cold wall as he continues kissing down your body. Things get heated pretty fast. He was hovering over you with lust in his hazel eyes. He removes your loose shirt revealing your bare chest. he looks down at you admiring your beauty. You tug on his curly hair. He moans at the action. removing his sweat pants you see that he was growing a boner. You smirk looking into his eyes. "Don't think you can get away with that, your my apprentice." His eyes growing dark. you quickly close your mouth. he removes your pants as well, kissing your hips. You didn't know why he was acting like this. He starts messing around with your underpants. You tug on his hair making him moan once again. "Master . . . ." You moan begging for him to go inside of you. He chuckles lightly pulling your underpants down. He smirks at you, seeing how wet he made you. you were about to loose it when he jams his member inside of you. letting out a cry you bite your lip. He defiantly surprised you. he started to go in and out of your body. You just moan every time he went back into you. He lets out a huff. You could tell he was getting tired so you flipped both of your body's over and sat on top of his nude body. You slide off of him and move down to his member. You lick the top making him twitch. You suck the top of his dick earning a moan. You start to suck his dick when he tugs on your hair. You look up at his scrunched up face. He let out a loud moan. "Fuck (Y/N)." He cried. You got up and kissed his neck. "Next time you want to teach me something make sure you know how to do it." You whisper into his ear.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry this is short but I felt so weird writing this lol