Only Fucking Around

You felt his chest heaving up and down in slow, seductive breaths as your fingers sprawled across the pale, chilled arms, enticing him to move a bit closer, telling him silently that you wanted his lips on yours. He looked down at you through sunken brown eyes, ones that had seen and committed enough death for two life times as your eyes dropped and traced the muscles of his chiseled chest, lined vaguely with scars of battles and wars. Your eyes didn't wander any further than his chest at the moment, despite him being fully naked in front of you. You wanted to take your time, wanted to admire and touch as much as he'd let you, and that meant not looking and indulging too quickly.

You found the urge to speak, wanting to tell Kylo how perfect he was, bare in front of you, but you held your tongue and let your head crane forward to kiss his left pectoral, telling him quietly what you thought.

Kylo's response was immediate, his head tilting to the side as his hair tousled about with his movement. He felt a low snarl rising in his lungs at the feeling of your hot lips against his frigid skin, calloused fingers dancing up and resting themselves on your shoulders. It was apparent in the way he carried himself that he was uncertain of where to place his hands, almost uncertain of the entire situation. And yet, Kylo found himself grasping your chin and forcing your face up so he could lock lips with yours. For the first few seconds, his lips were hard and cold against your own, fingers leaving your shoulder to cup the left side of your cheek carefully.

It took him a moment to readjust to the affection before allowing his lips to mold against yours roughly, fingers moving rapidly to grasp at a lock of your hair in the back so he could keep you in place. Tugging harshly, he felt a wash of satisfaction run down his spine at the sound of you whimpering against his full lips. With your hands still resting on his forearms, he sat on the bed behind him, his lips still skimming over yours as he did so; it was a teasing action. That made you want more, but it seemed like you were going to have to wait, as his hands dropped, holding onto the hem of your shirt before swiping it up. The fabric bunched in his large hands before he tossed it to the side, allowing himself to glance at your bare chest in the dim lighting of his bedroom.

Locking eyes with yours once again, Kylo felt his dominance surge inside of him as he cupped your shoulder blades and pulled you towards his body, maneuvering you so you were straddling his waist. Feeling his hardness against your still clothed self, you felt a shudder reach down your senses, his soft lips kissing the bridge between your breasts. Nipping, Kylo shut his eyes in focus and moved to the right, kissing around your bud before encasing it slowly, his tongue coming out to lick here and there. Arching your back against him, as if to push more of yourself into his mouth, your left hand wandered between your bodies, yearning to find the heat that was between the two of you.

You did so with ease, letting your fingers encase the tip of his cock delicately, feeling precum fall into your touch. Kylo noticeably perked up, his hips lifting into your hand in a beckoning motion. "Come one," He said silently. you want to do more than just have a little touch. Why don't you rub? Why don't you draw those nails down slowly, and softly? Kylo let out a small puff of appreciation as your hand began dancing up and down, focusing on his sensitive tip. "You like that." You commented aloud, one of the first things you've said the entire evening.

The young man smirked at your voice and words, his mouth twisting against your heated skin. Working on pure instinct, Kylo moved his mouth about your bud before sinking his teeth in roughly. He was sure that it wasn't enough to bring blood to the surface, but it was decent enough to leave you with a red mark of possession.

"Ow!" You giggled lightly. He found it to be fuel as he cupped the underside of your left breast, giving you a taunt squeeze, eyes flickering up to gauge your reaction. Your face twisted in pleasure, your hands found themselves on his shoulders, nails digging into his skin. Hissing at the initial impact of your scratches, Kylo snarled.

That's what he wanted. He wanted to see you torn and tangled in erotic contentment; he wanted to feel you, one on one. "(Y/N)." Kylo finally spoke up, his voice dripping in filthy intentions and thoughts. Swallowing thickly, you felt his left hand leave your breast, tracing the curve of your side before resting on your bottom. He cupped and massaged the smooth skin under his touch before spanking you rather harshly, hoping to see the mark later on when he decides to take you on your hands and knees, "You ready?" He whispered in your ear seductively.

__

Creds to this person on tumblr, I just kinda edited it lol but I'll make my own part two