He Holds You Captive {Part 1}

(A/N Hey so this book will have imagines and smut so yep just fyi!!)

Your POV

I wake up to someone pulling my mind out of sleep. The cold metal chair I'm seated in presses against my back causing discomfort. My vision was blurry but I could just barely make out a shadow of a body. The shadow was slowly walking toward me. I squirm around in the chair trying to find a way out. The shadow sensed my fear. "Don't be afraid." A dark and robotic voice spoke softly. I trembled at the sound. My vision wasn't blurry anymore, I could see the person--or robot--clearly.

He wore a mask with a cloak wrapped around. He had a vibe, like he was too scared to hurt me or too strong to not. I was scared bottom line. He places his leather hand on my cheek I turn my face away in fear. I squeezed my eyes shut ready for something to happen. But nothing did . . . he just held his hand on my cheek. I slowly turn my head to face his blank and emotionless mask but instead I faced a handsome one, one with lust and grief in his brown eyes.

His black hair framed his face and his nose; it was slightly crooked like it was once broken but never healed right. I was still scared but I didn't need to tell him  that. "Why are you afraid of me?" He asks, his face filled with sorrow. I didn't speak, I was too stunned. Why would he ask that? I thought for sure he would know why I was afraid. I mean I was chained in a metal chair, his voice sounded like the devil, and don't get me started on that mask.

"H-how can I not be afraid?" I ask, scared that he'll answer. He chuckles. "You're very entertaining." He laughs, putting his scary mask back on. "I'm afraid I have to interrogate you now." He speaks in his scary robotic voice.

___________________

Sorry this is super short but I've been really busy and its the weekend and so I just wanted to chill so yea I'll try to update tomorrow and it will probably be smut bye!! vote comment and follow please!