He Holds You Captive {Part 2}

Your POV

"I'm afraid I have to interrogate you now." He speaks in his scary robotic voice. I tremble at the sound of that voice. A piece of hair falls in my eyes, but the man gently pushes it behind my ear causing me to squeeze my eyes shut. The man chuckles at my fear. "Now, I hear you work with the resistance, am I correct?" He asks, it wasn't really a question though he already knew that I did. I nod my head, still frightened by his voice. "So you must know Poe Dameron, yes?" I wasn't sure what he was asking to be honest, I wasn't even sure that was a question . . . . He knows all these things and its because he entered my mind, but why is there an interrogation if he already entered my brain?

I slowly nod my head looking at the man with curious eyes. "You know his whereabouts then?" Finely he asked a question! I was about to nod my head when it hit me, why would I tell him I knew his location? I slowly shake my head and look away from his black mask. He chuckles and sits himself down on a metal chair in front of me. "I know you're lying." He says as dark as ever. I turn my head away in embarrassment. The dark man grabs my chin and forces me to face his mask. "Tell me where he is." He demands with a slight hint of anger. I whimper at his tight hold of my face. "I-I...." I couldn't tell him. His leather hands wrap around my throat, he was choking me.

"You know I can take what I want." I could have sworn that he said it in a seductive way. His grip loosened and his other hand found its way my waist, I sucked in a sharp breath feeling his touch on my body. Considering that I was wearing only a thin cloth around my breasts and hips, I guess it would make me look appealing. The man removes his mask and throws it to the ground. Looking at me hungrily with those brown eyes. Instantly he dives in and kisses my neck, sucking and biting. I moaned at the gesture.

My hands where still tied to the metal chair, though I was aching to run my hands through his hair. He releases me from the captive hold of the chair. I wrapped my legs around his black robed waist. It was a steamy make out but I ached for more. Though he had captured me and chained me to a metal chair I felt drawn to him, like I had to be with him till the end. He placed me onto a cold counter in the corner of the room. I look at him slightly scared yet excited. "Kylo Ren." He whispered into my ear. I looked at him confused. He just smiled and kissed my earlobe. "My name." He said as though it was obvious.

I moan again when he sucks my soft spot. I rip off Kylo's robe and leave wet kisses down his chest. This time he moans, and pulls at my hair. I drop the cloth that surrounded my breasts and hips and I was completely naked. He looked at every inch of my body with lust and admiration in his dark eyes. I tug at the bottom robe that surrounded his waist with a whimper. He chuckles darkly and removes the clothing. I look at his member with wide eyes, it was a bit big and I was still a virgin. "I-I'm still a v-virgin." I say bluntly. He looks at me with slight sympathy. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing this anyways." He speaks, starting to put his robes on. I grab his wrist. "No, please." He looks me in the eyes then kisses my lips.

He pushes me back onto the counter so that I'm lying down. I bite my lip at his actions. He nibbles at my neck and pushes his member inside me. I let out a cry, it hurt really good, ya know? He didn't give me time to adjust, he just went in and out of my body making me moan each time. I just kept moaning till I hit my orgasm. Kylo releases inside me then pulls away. Softly kissing my lips, we just lie there listening to each others heavy breaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long i've been doing a lot of homework lately. and also sorry that the end was bad but whatever... hope you liked this if so vote and comment what you thought of it. and to keep up to date with my imagines or any other things going on in my life follow me!