Chapter One: Moving To No Where Land

The wet liquid falls from the dark endless sky.

Slowly drips down your soft wishful face.

Standing there as if your body has been frozen to the wet blurred ground.

You exit your nameless thoughts to the world of endless questions.

You look to the dark endless sky again only to see a bright loving cloud hovering over you just in time to make you see.

It wipes away the freshly made tears that you never knew were there on your angelic face.

You close your soft colored eyes to see pitch black, yet different dream of different colors storming around.

You look above to see something shining unbelieveably.

White wings of an Angel.

I woke up from a strange dream, I saw an angel with no face, but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can't help, but feel safe. Because of its white wings that look as if they are soft as silk.

I looked out the window and saw rain pouring all around. I was in the car with my mother because we were moving to no where land or so I think. All i've seen for hours are trees and few houses, I think I saw a school like a half hour ago, but that was only a private school which i'm obviously not going to.

We were moving here because my father had died a couple months ago. He had cancer so I guess hes better off being in heaven and not having to deal with it anymore.

My mother said moving here would help us have a "New Start", which I guess would of been okay if we weren't moving in the middle of no where. I don't even know what this place is called to be honest. I think its in Ohio or something.

"Were here!", My mother screamed and scared me half to death because I was so deep in thought.

I looked around and our house was a two story house, with alot of flowers around and a million trees, but it was really pretty I thought atleast.

I walked in my new room and it was very normal looking. When you walked in there was a bed to the left and next to that was a window. The walls were white, which I made a mental note to paint it later. There was a bathroom to the right, also.

I walked over to window and looked out and saw the trees, some green, some dying. It didn't suprise me, though. There is woods all around which I wanted to go check out soon to see what was there.

I allways read these books about how there were secret tree houses in woods and people would find a whole bunch of stuff in them. Though, of course I was just hoping that would happen, but I would probaly just find dirt and trees when I go to look. So, I got up and went to look, anyways.

"I'm gonna go check out the woods mom!", I yelled before walking out the back door.

When I walked in the woods all I saw was trees, just like normal woods would have. I started hearing something moving around. I tried to just make my mind think it was just some kind of animal, but then I started hearing it coming closer so, I thought it would be better if I just left.

I got back and it was pretty late so I just went to bed. I looked around my room while trying to fall alseep and saw that my bags were still laying there. I hadn't even tried putting away my clothes. I guess i'll have to do that later.

As I was laying there I started to get this weird feeling that someone was watching me, but mean I guess that was partly from what happened in the woods and also me not being used to this house. It was really creepy, though, mixed with a slight safe feeling. If thats even slightly possible, but I tried to fall alseep.

 ______________________________________________

Hey, so this is my new story "Gaurdian Angel"

Please comment and tell me what you think.

I would like a few comments before doing the next chapter!C:

Also, sense this is about Angels and stuff i'm not writing it to be offensive towards god or whatever. Anyways, i'm just sorry if you find it offensive or anything.C:

~Megan♥