Chapter Three: Being The New Girl

The soft wings swiftly glide over your arm as it seems like its looking at you, deep in your soul.

It takes its hand and softly takes your hand in its.

"Your safe", it says with out even a voice.

You just seem to know what is being said.

Like its thoughts gets put in your head and you just know.

It gives you such a safe feeling so you can't help, but believe.

You take your hand and try to touch its face, but it just disappears in the bliss.

Again yet another odd dream. I wish I could figure out what these things mean. Its only a matter of time before I flip out about this because its just creeping me out, but part of me just doesn't want it to end.

I looked at the clock and it was going off. How did I not notice that? I guess I have to go to school today and be the "new girl" oh, joy! Do you sense the sarcasim?

I walked in the bathroom, took a shower, then got out and got dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans that I just love and tank top with a black hoodie over it.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom sitting at the dining room table.

"Hi mom."

"Hello, good luck at school" As if I would? I am so tired.

I put on my shoes while walking out of my house, yes I put my shoes on while walking. It may not be the safest way to do things, but still. I started walking down the street. I have to say walking by woods to school is kind of creepy. Its like you just suspect something is going to jump out and scare you.

I got to school and saw everyone staring at me like I was some crazy person. I tried to ignore the looks and just walk in the school anyways.

I walk to the office to get my schedule and even the office workers were staring at me like I was some crazy person, too.

"New?", the lady behind the desk asked me.

"Yes."

I walked out of the office with a sheet of paper and read my classes. Looks like I have English first.

As soon as I reached the room I saw Drake sitting at some desk and I made my way over to him.

"Hey.", I smiled and waved.

"Hey, sit down.", Drake said.

"Okay."

I sat down and looked around the class only to find some girls giving me looks like I wasn't aloud to talk to gim or something. Mean yes Drake was pretty cute, oh, what am I kidding? He is freaking gourgous, but still you don't have to give me jealous looks.

He was gourgous, though, he had the blackest hair i've ever seen and some really pretty blue eyes. He had that prettiest smile ever and it just looked perfect. Sad part was I just met him yesterday so, I couldn't allow myself to have any feeling toward him. Yet, he made me feel safe?..just like the angel in my dreams?

"Ah, new student!", someone said.I looked up and saw a 30 year old looking girl which I took as she must of been the techer."I'm Mrs.Rugney." Gosh, she could smile.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?", she said the words that I didn't want to hear.

I looked over at Drake thinking he would make me feel better and he flashed that break taking smile which instantly made me feel so much better, but then reality shook me when I stood up at looked at everyone with their eyes on me.