Chapter Five: Your My What?

"Its me" , its Drake.

Why is Drake here?

Why does he look like an Angel?

"Your-your not- its not you." ,what else is possiable to say?, "This is a dream. This is my amagination"

"Or you could just realize that its real." , he kept saying lies! This is just my amagination.

Its not him!

"You said you wanted me to explain.", he was looking into my eyes. ,"I'm trying, but your not listening."

"Just leave me alone. This is just a dream!", why am I yelling at him? Its as if i'm starting to believe this?

"I'll explain later. Just try not to freak out." , and with that he vanished in the sky.

I woke up sweating. I felt like screaming. That wasn't real, its not really him. It can't be.

"Are you okay?", my mom was asking. "Why are you in my bed?"

"I uh had a bad dream so, I thought I would just sleep in here and yeah, i'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" , there are many reasons why i'm not.

"Well, allright. You need to get up, though. Its about time to go to school."

I got up and got dressed without thinking. I was to afraid to think about my dream. It really freaked me out that much. Not because I was afraid of Drake, god no I would never be afraid of him, he'd never hurt me. Its just hard to think about the dream, it felt so real.

I walked to school and I was seriously out of it. I walked right into Eric. Right into him! He grabbed me and before I could do anything he pushed me in a room.

I was stunned. How could this day get worse? No, no, I can't say that, thats only when things actaully get worse.

I stared at him as he locked the door and walked over to me. His eyes burned right through mine.

"Don't look to scared.", he chuckled as he put his arm around me.

"What do you want?", I closed my eyes tight.

"Just to see if i'm right.", right about what?

"About what?"

"About Drake. I just want to see if i'm right.", he really is insane.

"Your insane."

"Not really, but let me guess; drake told you that?"

"Drake hasn't told me anything. He just said to stay away from you.", I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You should of listened to him.", he laughed again as he said this.

"Just let me go", I just wanted out of here.

"Nah."

"Eric, how many times am I going to have to tell you!", Drake yelled. When did he get here?

"Tell me what exactly?", Eric said as he laughed. Did he find this entertaining or something?

"To leave her alone? Maybe go die?". Drake said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, but you see I just wanted to know if I was right.", Eric said with a smirk.

"You don't need to know anything.", Drake said glaring at Eric.

"Yeah, but maybe she does.", Eric said as he stared at me.

"Know what?", I had to ask.

"Nothing!", drake said.

"But Drake she has the right to know that your her Gaur-"

"Leave it alone Eric! This is my life, not yours! You allready screwed up our families. Including mine for who knows how many years, but I got over it. Now its my life and your not going to ruin it. I'll tell her when I need to!", I've neer seen a peson so made before. "Come here Hayley"

I started to walk over to Drake, but Eric grabbed my arm.

"Your not going anywhere.", Eric yelled at me.

Before I knew it Eric was on the floor holding his nose.

"Come on", Drake said grabbing my hand.

We walked out of the room and I looked over at Drake. He looked terriable. Mean not terriable like ugly. Just he looked so upset and mad.

"I-I have to go", with that Drake left leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway.

I walked to my first period class and when I walked in the teacher actaully didn't say a word to me about being late. I just went and sat down. Drake should of been sitting next to me, but he wasn't.

I started getting worried when it was time for lunch and I still hadn't seen him. I just wanted to know where he went.

"What is wrong with you?", Lily asked me for the millionith time.

"Nothing.", I said.

"Yeah, right.", Chris said.

"I need to go somewhere. Bye.", I said and left leaving them to worry like I was worrying about Drake.

I walked to the woods and walked to where I first met Drake. It seemed like it would be somewhere Drake would go if he was upset.

I was right. Drake was sitting against a tree looking up.

"Hayley.", he said.

"How did you know it was me? You didn't even look.", I said confused.

He just sighed in reply. He patted the ground next to me, bassicaly telling me to sit and I did.

"What was Eric about to say earlier?", I had to know.

"See thats what I need to talk to you about.", he still hadn't looked at me the whole time I found him here.

"So talk.", I told him.

"I am your-" , he sighed again.

"My what?"

"I'm your Guardian Angel, Hayley.", he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"What?"

He couldn't be my Gaurdian Angel.

___________________________________

So, tell me what you thought.

Vote&comment.

~Megan♥

P.s. I'll try to upload tommorrow.