Chapter Seventeen: The Happy Ending

"Seriously?", Hayley asked.

"Yes, I love you Hayley.", I said.

A huge smile appeared on her face and I couldn't help but smile to.

I brushed my thumb over her cheek while smiling. I leaned in while looking into her eyes then kissed her. It didn't take her long to react to that. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I smiled under the kiss. I pulled away to ask something.

"Will you be mine?", I asked.

"Yes.", she smiled.

We started walking back to my house because we were going to eat dinner there.

We walked into the house and I heard people yelling. I walked where it was coming from, I saw my dad and Eric yelling at each other.

"You never change!", my dad yelled.

"I have changed.", Eric stated.

"Then why can't you just come to terms with the fact that your her gau-"

"Because I don't want to."

"Are you scared her something?"

"Of course not!"

"What are you guys yelling about?", I asked interrupting them. By then Hayley walked away to somewhere.

"I think he is Rosie's Guardian Angel, but he just won't listen. I have no idea why.", my dad said.

"Where is she?", I asked.

"In my room I think.", Eric said.

"Okay, so would you like to be honest and say why you don't wan to be?"

"Its not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm not good enough to be her damn Guardian angel! I never will be! I'd probably screw up a million times. Mean its just the same as the last time I lost her. I always screw up things! I don't even know why she's mine right now!"

"Eric, you are good enough. You will always be good enough.", Rosie said walking into the kitchen.

She walked over to Eric and hugged him.

Eric's POV

"I'm not good enough to be her damn Guardian angel! I never will be! I'd probably screw up a million times. Mean its just the same as the last time I lost her. I always screw up things! I don't even know why she's mine right now!"

"Eric, you are good enough. You will always be good enough.", Rosie said walking into the kitchen.

I looked at her walking over to me. She is always so beautiful, but I don't deserve her especially after everything I have done in my life.

She came walking towards me and wrapped her little arms around me and whispered, "I love you, Eric."

"I love you too.", I said wrapping my arms around her.

I was her Guardian angel and always was. I just didn't want to say anything. I wouldn't come to terms with it.

"Fine I am.", I said looking over to my dad then to Drake.

"Finally you admit it.", Drake smirked at me.

~5 years later~

Hayley's POV

I watched as Rosie stood there wearing a white wedding dress that had little sparkly things on the top. It had lace on the sleeves, which was long sleeves. It was very beautiful.

I was really happy that she picked me to be her brides maid. Eric and Drake both asked us to marry them at the same time. We both said yes of course, but I wanted to wait until I graduated collage with was a couple months away.

"How do I look?", she twirled while smiling huge.

"Amazing", I smiled to.

"Thanks so much for being my brides maid, Hayley, your like a sister to me.", she said staring at me in the eyes.

"Its no problem I love that you asked me, and you like a sister to me to.", I hugged her.

--

I started walking down the isle with the other brides maids as the little flower girl dropped the rose petals. Which the other brides maids were Lily and Stacey. We 3 were wearing red short dress's and were holding rose's.

There was a red carpet going down the isle and there were little rose petals now surrounding the ground.

The music started playing as the bride, Rosie, started walking. I looked over at Eric he wore a black tux with a red tie and little rose in his pocket on his coat. Drake wore the same and looked amazing.

Rosie started walking down the isle and I could see she couldn’t stop smiling, but no one else could either.

When she stepped next to Eric they both looked at each other and smiled. Both of there eyes full of love. It was so cute and sweet.

They said there "I do's" and it was amazing. I can't wait for when me and Drake get married now.

____________

YAY THIS IS FINNALY OVER!!!

WOOOOOO!

Okay, but in all seriousness. I was going to write a new book, it is uploaded so go check that out.

It won't be that stupid, "Broken Rose" thing I said I was going to do. I figured out another idea.

My new story is probaly going to be about a band...

and then things happen...

I'm thinking about calling it something like, "Deep Thoughts"

That might sound stupid though!!!XDD

/thats about all. Lololol it'll be good though!

-

-

-

Anywho, thank you to everyone who has read this.

Please Comment and tell me what you thought.

Thanks!!!

Comment&Vote

 SO YEAH, GO CHECK OUT DEEP THOUGHTS!

~Megan♥♥♥♥♥