Adjusting to Time

The caretakers seemed not to care that I was the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi, or did they not know? Either way, they took care of me. The head volunteer, Kaiya, had me do some volunteer work at the hospital. She saw me heal the knee and odten had me practicing chakra control. The orphanage had a special program for orphans who wish to become a shinobi. The program allowed them to have a class once every week.
This allowed me an excuse as to why I would train or practice. They didn't let us use shuriken or kunai but what they didn't know won't kill them. It was a bitch to get any chakra control back. The rinnengan probably helped me a ton. I've had yet to meet the kyuubi. Not even he is aware I came from the future. Apparently, Hiruzen stuffed him into me instead of Minato sealing the kyuubi into Naruto but it cost him his life.
The Uchiha massacre shouldn't happen since Minato knew that it was a rogue Uchiha whom attacked the village. The Uchiha's were actually now his biggest supporter. Itachi was still considered the holy child of the family though.
I decided to go four years in the academy for multiple reasons. One, Naruto and Sasuke. Two, espionage, who would trust a kid to be a genius not from the Nara clan who gets bad grades? Three, it gave me easy access to more jutsu from Kakashi.
The problems now were pretending to be normal, akatsuki, killing Danzou, and orher changes.
I planned on removing Danzou now, while he is weak. Plus no normal person would suspect the three year old. I waited for the evening, they let us play outside rifht before dinner, to leave a kage bunshin. Then I escaped, unnoticed, to the outlying forest of green. As I traveled, I henged to look like another root member. I infiltarted Danzou's home and acted like I had just got back from a mission. " I presume you did the deed?" I spoke, disgutsed, at the idea of orders from him. "Hai Danzou-sama, the target was eliminated." He smirked, "Good." He pulled out another scroll, "Go to sleep and eat, then read and burn this scroll." He attempted to hand me the scroll, while I grabbed his arm. He gasped and tried to fight, but I had been quick to send chakra to his heart and cause a lethal heart attack. He fell down to the ground in pain, gasping for fresh air. Eventually he died, but I had to make sure. I made sure no scent or chakra trails were to be found before placing Danzou in his bed with his scroll on the desk in his room. I left quickly, the night shielding me from being found despite my bright hair. I hopped into the orphanage window and climbed in bed.
"Did you hear, they say Danzou-sama dies of heart attack."
"I heard, the village is going to host the funeral and the other two elders are stepping down due to some kinda scandal."
I awoke to the elder women gossping to each other outside the rooms. The news has spread already of Danzou being a traitor.
"We are going to be getting some new boys and girls into our orphanage that Danzou apparently was hiding." Well maybe I will be meeting Sai sooner than I thought. A little later, a group of kids showed up, but Sai never showed. I waited till recess again before leaving. I searched for Sai's chakra signature, only to end up at a small apartment complex. I slipped inside, unnoticed, and searched the house. I found out that Sai was living in a apartment with his big brother who died last time. Smiling sadly, maybe it won't be until the academy. I headed back and fell asleep. No use in trying to jam myself into his to be happy life.