Omake (Sakuras Death)

Kakashi was at the newest KIA stone in the new Konoha. It's been a few years since Sakura died. He still couldn't believe it. But then again no Sensei likes to believe that their student had been gutted out.

Flashback
Kakashi, Sasuke, Obito, Naruto and Sakura were facing against Kaguya. The boys attacked her but she blocked it and attacked. She teleported in front of Sakura, and cut her open. The boys watched on in horror as Sakura's organs exposed to the air. She didn't have enough chakra to heal that, much less on a battlefield. Then she dropped us into a volcano and ice realm, both putting Sakura in a even worse state. When Kaguya finally decided to kill them in the other realm, the boys attacked. Sasuke and Naruto flanked her but she blocked them. Then, Sakura came in out of nowhere and hit her with all her might, leaving her injured enough for Sasuke and Naruto to seal her away into a new moon. Sakura fell from the sky, all of her organs were either injured or falling out of her body. Naruto and Sasuke sat beside her while she attempted to heal herself to no avail. She begged us, so Sasuke killed her swiftly. He snapped her neck, killing her instantly. Yet, she died with a smile on her face.

That day had been a relief for many and depressing for a few. Kaguya had been defeated, but at the cost of his student. Sakura was only one of the many deaths in the war, but the most tragic.
She literally have her guts into everything that she did. Especially after what Madara did to her...

She was certainly the strong one. He always worried about her after that happened. He hadn't want to see another Rin happen but he did. He could never un-see  their deaths. He always imagined that one of his teammates could die at any time but imagination is different than reality. He hadn't been prepared for her death, nobody had been. Naruto was especially distraught while Sasuke mourned in his own way. Naruto made the funeral a beautiful one with flowers everywhere while Sasuke planted a Sakura tree in his backyard. She truly had been true to her namesake, the cherry blossom. Beautiful but dies too quickly.  Naruto's new Hokage office even had a picture of her on his desk. They always avoided the topic. To them Sakura's death had been the death of team seven. She had been the glue to tie them all together and now the glue has peeled away. Even the village seemed different without her around. Back then it had been lively rhythm but now it was a dull hum. He could only hope that one day they could cope with their lose, now more so than ever. He placed the red roses on her grave and left, not wanting to think more about the woman he had loved and lost.

A/N-
Hope you liked it, decide to make a short, sad, and informative chapter. Inspiration for this was the picture above actually