0.7

"Oh who is this?" Jimin walked over pulling down his mask and I could see his bright smile.

"I never did get your name, what is it?" I turned to the girl and Jimin walked up beside me.

"My name is Jimin too!" Her face lit up. I wasn't surprised because Jimin is a girls name as well. "Jimin ugh I love you so much too, can I hug you?"

I chuckled that she asked first and Jimin just held his arms open. I wanna hug too.

"This is the best day ever!" I heard the girl speak even though her face was buried in Jimin's chest.

"Hey, I hate to say it and I feel really bad about it, but we have to get going soon..." I quietly spoke not wanting to ruin the mood.

"Oh, that's fine, meeting you guys was enough! Can I take a picture please before you go?" She pulled away from Jimin. I wondered if her face hurt from smiling so much.

"Of course!" Jimin smiled next to me and she took out her phone. I was to to left of her and Jimin was to the right and we both made peace signs and I gave out a gummy smile.

"Thank you!" She smiled and waved goodbye turning around. "Oh, and stay healthy!"

Jimin looked at me with an expression that read 'did you hear that'. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even comment, I've been eating more."

"I know you haven't been eating much still, I want you to be healthy and so do all of your fans okay?"

I groaned and turned to walk away to the checkout and Jimin followed close behind and I heard a loud sigh escape his mouth. People don't get how hard it is to transition form barely eating anything to eating a full three meals a day.

After we payed for the supplies, we began to make our way back to the building. It was beginning to get dark outside and the sunset made our faces glow orange and pink. I felt fingers graze upon mine then grip my hand. My fingers intertwined with Jimin's and it made my cold hands feel a little warmer.

"Jimin I swear if people see us, everyone is going to be talking about us..."

"Hey you're the one who went with it, besides, we have our masks on and hoods up I don't think it's going to be that easy to recognize us."

I decided to trust his words as we kept walking. I believe he was right because no one approached us in the crowded streets. We played it safe and let go of our hands as we neared the building.

"Namjoon, we got you headphones!" Jimin shouted as we entered the dorm area. I took the groceries and carried them into the kitchen setting them on the counter. I turned to leave to go back to my safe haven, aka my room.

To my surprise Jimin was spinning around on my chair that was next to my desk.

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

"Spinning," he giggled as he went around in circles. I managed to crack a small smile. Wow I'm smiling a lot today.

"Stop you are going to break something, I already have a hard time fixing all of the things Namjoon breaks."

With those words Jimin slowed himself down and attempted to stand up.

"Things are spinning!" He chuckled walking all drunk-like.

"Just sit down," the smile didn't leave my face and I sat on the bed and Jimin fell and landed next to me. We made eye contact and Jimin let out a gummy smile.

"You should smile more often," Jimin sat up and placed his hand on top of mine which was resting on the blanket on top of my bed.

"It's easier said then done," my smile faded and Jimin seemed disappointed.

"I know what can make you feel better, though."

The cute Jimin that was all dizzy and cheery a few seconds ago turned into a completely different person within a matter of a few seconds. But, my god, he looked hot.

Jimin leaned in next to me and started kissing my neck.

"Jimin-"

"Shhh," she whispered between kisses. He made his way up my jawline then stopped once he neared my lips.

(I'm leaving the typo because all the comments I got from it made me laugh hella hard lmao)

"You're such a tease," I rolled my eyes then pulled his in closer but running my fingers through is orange hair. Our lips locked and I closed my eyes.

Is this what I wanted? I had always dreamed of being in a relationship with this boy and doing things like this, but now that I'm actually experiencing what I've been imagining, it just doesn't feel the same.

I feel numb, emotionless about the whole situation. I mean I'm kissing him back and all but I am just not getting that certain feeling I hoped for. My thoughts went blank, and apparently my actions did too. I sat and I forgot about Jimin completely, I was now absorbed in my thoughts.

Jimin makes you happy, you smiled a lot today, why aren't you feeling anything.

It's because you are helpless, an ugly and selfish person that doesn't think about others.

He's giving you what you wanted, can't you just be happy!

I want to die, I want to hide and cry and get away from everything!

"Yoongi!" I was snapped out of my thoughts. Pictures came back and a panicked Jimin sat in front of me. What just happened?