0.9

You kinda need to know their song fire and the basics of the choreography so here's the vid if you don't ^^^
•••

Thank the lord I woke up and didn't feel like complete trash. I sat up and opened my eyes groaning a little. I looked over and checked the alarm clock. What I'm basic I don't need my phone to check the time.

  I slowly got out of bed and groggily walked to the kitchen. I sniffed in the scent of bacon. I guess I will have a piece...

  "Ah Yoongi you're awake!" A happy Jimin came to my side with a piece of bacon in his hand. "Eat."

  "Chill, I was planning to," I looked at him with no emotion and took the piece and placed it in my mouth. "See-"

  "Don't talk with your mouth full!" Jimin giggled. "I'm going to go get dressed for practice," he walked off. What is up with sunshine today..?

  I shrugged off Jimin's weird behavior. I turned to go to my room and get ready for dance practice. With my condition I've been in, I feel guilty to skip anything else. It's for the fans... I have to stay strong for the fans.

  I threw on a loose shirt and shorts then went off to the practice room. Thankfully, I wasn't the last one.

  "Feeling better hyung?" Jungkook smiled. I nodded and gave a reassuring grin. Taehyung smiled at the sight and came over and patted my back on the way out the door to, I'm assuming, get Jhope and Jin.

  "Don't work yourself too hard today, okay?" Namjoon spoke as I sat down to stretch out a little. I nodded setting his words aside.

  "You heard him, right?" Jimin sat beside me and touched his toes without any effort. This kid is too flexible.

  "Yeah yeah, I know," I nodded and glanced at Jimin who was giving me a worried look. "It's okay, if I feel bad I will sit out okay?"

  "Ooookay..." Jimin slowly looked away and the other two boys entered followed by tae.

  I have honestly had enough of everyone telling me I could sit out... I'm not weak okay? Show them today... I told myself. I nodded at my proposal to myself to be strong and work hard during practice.

  "Okay, you guys ready?" Jhope asked. I'm guessing we don't have a choice...

  We all stood and got in the starting formation of our new song, Fire. We still have a few mistakes that need to be beaten into shape so we haven't stopped practicing this one song since we began learning it. The music started and the beat began building up. I stood up and leaned on jungkook's shoulder.

  Bultaoreune

  Fiiiiirreeeee~ oh!

  So far so good.

  When I wake up in my room, room!

  Okay it's almost my part...

  I waited and danced as I patiently told myself that I was not going to show weakness during my part. I began after Jhope's solo. I walked like a drunken man and sang my lyrics as I was told. Everything felt fine, I was fine.

  We continued on and the second chorus began.

  Fiiiireeeeeee~ eoeo~

  My legs began to feel a little wobbly and my head began to ache. Brush it aside... Don't let it affect you...

  Bow wow wow, ay burn it up.

  Namjoon's part began and I stood all dizzy and my legs felt paper thin. STRONG YOONGI!

  Ay, turn it up.

Paaaain.

  When in came to the part where Jhope and Namjoon are saying lyrics back and forth and I was in the middle I pulled on a fake cheerful face because I know the boys would notice it.

  So whaaaaat~!

  Finally once Jin's part began the choreography was a little easy and it gave me a tiny break. Sweat was trickling down my forehead and I blinked repetitively to try and keep my eyes open.

  Everybody say la lala lala

  Dyyingggg.

  La lala lala

  Hellpp

  Say la lala lala

  Hell no I'm saying send help.

  La lala lala

  My heart was racing. Strong Yoongi! Don't show weakness... You don't want this attention... Just... A little... Further!

  Turn it u~u~u~up.

  Blackness...

  Bultaoreune.

~~~
Short but guess who's back.