1.5

Breakfast was awkward the next day. I sat silent replaying the scene of Jimin kissing me over and over again. Jimin sat also silent and he kept looking at me between his bites. Jin looked at us in complete confusion. Jungkook and Taehyung kept making weird faces at each other. Hoseok made airplane noises while he ate his food. And Namjoon just ate looking dead. Weird.

  We didn't expect news was about to hit us. Hit us hard. Hence why the awkwardness was soon broken by the sound of a knock at our door.

  "I got it!!!!" Taehyung jumped up and it startled me. Jungkook laughed at my reaction and I gave him a death glare.

  Taehyung soon came back in the kitchen shouting.

  "YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HITMAN BANG JUST TOLD ME!"

  We all sat in silence giving him the 'what is it this time Tae' look.

  "Guuuuys you are supposed to guess," he pouted.

  "Did he buy you a new jungkook action figu-"

  "NO I WILL JUST TELL YOU!" Taehyung's face reddened at Namjoon's words and he began to speak again keeping his composure.

  "We are releasing our album early!"

  We all looked at each other confused for a second and then it caught on.

  "When!?" Hoseok stood shouting in excitement.

  "TOMORROW!"

   Tomorrow. WAIT TOMORROW!

  We all stood up jumping in excitement like idiots. Even I joined in for some reason. We were all tired of working over the dance and recording, so the earlier the album is released the earlier our training is done with and the earlier we get to show off our hard work to our fans.

  "What made him decide that!" Jimin spoke dancing like an idiot as we all were.

  "He said we worked hard enough and he saw how good our dance was, the producers and composers finished the songs early and they said it's not worth the wait because we had advertised enough!" Taehyung let out his box smile.

  "My face hurts from smiling!!!" Jungkook yelled.

  I decided to make our little celebration even greater and turned on our speakers. I started playing our new song and we began to dance.

  My smile was something I haven't felt in a long time. It was weird how I wasn't faking it and neither was any of the other members. Jimin was twerking to the music, Namjoon was doing a stupid dance of his, Jin was waving around stirring spoons, Jungkook was singing and stood up on a chair, Taehyung was jumping like an idiot, and Jhope was yelling the lyrics.

  The whole world felt like it was going in slow motion. After all the heart ache and pain, I felt pure joy. I began to cry of happiness.

  This feeling is unreal.

  When Jin spotted me crying he automatically let out a huge smile and yelled. "BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEAAARSSS!!!!"

  I laughed while crying. I have never cried this much. The blood, sweat, and tears were all worth this single moment. We all joined in on a huge group hug.

  "I'm so happy!" Taehyung yelled over the blaring music.

  "We worked so hard!" Jungkook shouted also in tears.

  "Taehyung I stole your underwear!!" Jimin confessed shouting and we all laughed. Tears ran down our faces as we all started with stupid comfessions.

  "I was the one who broke the vase not Namjoon!" Hoseok continued after Jimin's confession.

  "It's ok! I was the one that put 'Jhope is a horse' on Twitter!" Namjoon shot back and we were all laughing and smiling.

  I was so happy I didn't even realize I had joined in and shouted something as well.

  "I love Park Jimin!"

---
Short but we needed a break from the sadness ;))))))

The story is almost over too, just a few chapters left!

And earlier I made it seems like they were releasing their young forever album but let's just pretend it's a combination because that was a long way back when I last updated ya feel me.