0.8

Sorry my chapters suck, the story line will start picking up I promise okay? Okie bye bye. Oh and sorry for short chapter but it's just a filler okay now for real bye bye.

"Yoongi?"

My vision came back to normal and my thoughts blurred away. Jimin's panicked expression looked into my confused and shocked expression.

"Are you okay?"

There was a ringing noise that was going on in my mind behind Jimin's concerned voice. I winced from the pain going on inside of my head.

"Yoong-"

"I'm fine," I shut my eyes and held my head. The high pitched ringing was hurting my head and I felt dizzy and confused.

"You clearly aren't, do you need me to take you to the hospital or something?"

"No," I quickly responded. I hate hospitals so much and I feel like if I went there and they saw my scars, they would never let me back here. Jimin quickly stood up and I wanted to stop him, I was afraid he might have left to call 911 or something.

Instead, Jimin came running back in soon after followed by Jin. The ringing started to slow down but I still felt nauseous. Jin sat next to me and did the usual mom things including rubbing my back and feeling my forehead.

"It's probably from overworking himself... And not eating as much as he should," Jimin commented. Jin nodded his head in agreement.

"Maybe you should take a day off, I can try and convince our dance instructor to give you a day off?"

I quickly shook my head. I wasn't going to let something little like this effect our fans, and I wasn't going to let it show how weak I was. Jin continued to run my back, which did actually calm me down.

After a while he got up and whispered something in Jimin's ear that I couldn't hear and Jimin nodded with a hurt look on his face then Jin walked out. I didn't bother to question what was they said so I just kept quiet.

"You should probably get some rest..." Jimin spoke. I nodded and slowly got under the covers but scooted to the very end of my bed and patted the empty spot next to me.

"Lay with me?" I managed to squeak out a few words and Jimin nodded. He lay on the bed and I scooted closer to him nuzzling my head in his chest. "Jimin."

"Yeah, Yoongi?" His voice was quiet and so was mine. We both seemed to be worn out and tired.

"I'm sorry for being so weak."

There was a pause then Jimin responded back.

"Don't say that again, you are very strong... But I think you would become even stronger if you just ate some and took care of yourself," he said. I saw that coming honestly.

"I know, it's harder than you think to just snap out of things like that, though."

"Yeah, but even if it takes some time please try, for me?"

I nodded my head in his chest. I could hear the faint sound of his heartbeat and Jimin wrapped him arm around me and pulled me close. My head was hurting less but I was still confused with why that whole situation happened. But my thoughts of confusion soon came to a stop because I faded off to sleep.